Have you ever noticed...

curly

I have always loved skinny jeans with braces.:bleh: I used to have a fantasy person with curly hair and skinny colourful jeans, and then I saw Grace Kelly and was like haha there he is. He used to dance around steeling hugs from people he met on the street.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always loved skinny jeans with braces.:bleh: I used to have a fantasy person with curly hair and skinny colourful jeans, and then I saw Grace Kelly and was like haha there he is. He used to dance around steeling hugs from people he met on the street.

:roftl: Cool! I had an imaginary friend with curly hair and skinny jeans! He acted alot like mika but i was about 4 so he was only a little kid :roftl:

I think Mika would even look sexy in a Borat style thong!!!:wub2:

And, if you look closely in some pics, you can see his ' man bits ':naughty:

:roftl: Someone started that befor lol lets not get into that! :roftl:

I think Mika would even look sexy in a Borat style thong!!!:wub2:

And, if you look closely in some pics, you can see his ' man bits ':naughty:

sounds too me as if someone has been staring at Mika pictures for too long to be focusing on "those bits" :naughty:

but your right he would look good in a borat thong :roftl:

sounds too me as if someone has been staring at Mika pictures for too long to be focusing on "those bits" :naughty:

but your right he would look good in a borat thong :roftl:

Oooh yeah, I do look realll close...too much time on my hands I guess:naughty:

Clare r u trying to say our mika hasnt man bits? lol

No you can see his but i like that:blush-anim-cl: but some men in them look sooo daft in them:wink2:

My sister calls them ball crushers pants:naughty:

No you can see his but i like that:blush-anim-cl: but some men in them look sooo daft in them:wink2:

My sister calls them ball crushers pants:naughty:

LOL that somehow makes it worse....

poor mika i really hopes he never reads this stuff!!!

LOL that somehow makes it worse....

poor mika i really hopes he never reads this stuff!!!

Oh come on, if he didn't want people looking and talking about ...the tightness of his trousers, he would wear looser ones:mf_lustslow:

I've never been particularly fond of skinny jeans but then again, most of the lads who wear them in my country are little depressed boys so :thumbdown: *shrug* Can you blame me? Mika pulls them off wonderfully, though =D

I can see Mika in a few other styles... I can imagine him in well fitting trousers and a soft cardigan and just looking and feeling entirely relaxed... :jawdrop::mf_lustslow::wub2: I can also picture him in larger jeans. I think this is the look that suits him best though, obviously, because it is him.

I've always loved braces. Wearing them, seeing men wear them, seeing men take them off... :naughty: