4 daysss!

lovelove_mika

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 more days...i cant even contain myself. I have off that day and my friend is getting out of work early so we can get there early enough. I just went out this morning and bought his CD...even though ive been listening to his songs non-stop on youtube.com...and know all the words LOL!! I still had to get the CD. I was reading the thread from Sivan meeting Mika....i cant believe he lurks on here...what a stalker LOL!! just kidding Mika ;) My friend always looses things...i swear if she loses these tickets there will be hell to pay LOL!! Who else is going to the concert?

I'm soooo excited! I've been couting down since I bought the ticket on the seventh. Although I don't post too much to qualify me as like a Mika obsessive, I certainly am. Yeah, I pretty much don't think about anything else. So yeah, I'm totally psyched!! Can't wait to see him!:wink2:

I am-FOR SURE :naughty:

Are you comming on Friday as well? I took half day off for Border's event :mf_rosetinted: -will try to get that seat in the first row :wink2:

I cant go friday :sad: I was so upset when i found out that he was going to be there at 4pm...i dont get out of work till atleast 5pm and then by the time i get to the city he'll be gone. I wish it was later at night, i would totally be there. I usually work thursdays but the girl i work with is getting eye surgery...i would have gone to the concert and then headed to the city friday to see him...i'll just have to be happy with seeing him perform on thursday night.

I cant go friday :sad: I was so upset when i found out that he was going to be there at 4pm...i dont get out of work till atleast 5pm and then by the time i get to the city he'll be gone. I wish it was later at night, i would totally be there. I usually work thursdays but the girl i work with is getting eye surgery...i would have gone to the concert and then headed to the city friday to see him...i'll just have to be happy with seeing him perform on thursday night.

You can get "sick" on Friday :naughty:

I wish...i'll be the only one in the office and my brother's already freaking out about it. He's been so nuts lately that i'm afraid to screw him like that. I would do it in a heartbeat if the other girl was in the office. I cant leave my brother hanging like that. Sorry Mika!!

I wish...i'll be the only one in the office and my brother's already freaking out about it. He's been so nuts lately that i'm afraid to screw him like that. I would do it in a heartbeat if the other girl was in the office. I cant leave my brother hanging like that. Sorry Mika!!

:flowers2: I'll take lots of pictures and video for everyone who can't attend!!! Besides, we will see him in June again :punk: