MIKA Appearance @ borders

keebler517

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Giedre...did he remember you from the night before???

YES!!! He remembered me! I had 2 CDs to sign and when he asked my name, I told my name and I said that I already have my CD signed. He looked and me and said that he remembers me from yesterday that he had to stop the car!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in 9th heaven!!! I told him that the CDs are for my friends: one for the one who was taking pictures (that's why he looked at camera), and the other one for my friend who told me first about Mika, but who couldn't come and "who loves you AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU (I said that :wub2: !!!!)-he wrote WITH LOVE, MIKA and added the wings :roftl: My friend almost fainted then I gave him CD :roftl:

AND MOST IMPORTANT!!!!! I asked him if he'll be back in June :sneaky2: He whispered me YES!!!!!!! :punk::wub2:

Awesome pictures!! I'm so happy for you. I can't believe that he remembered you! I wish I could have went to the in-store too!

Oooh and there will be some more shows in June!! I can't wait!! I've got to see him live again. :wub2:

Awesome pictures!! I'm so happy for you. I can't believe that he remembered you! I wish I could have went to the in-store too!

Oooh and there will be some more shows in June!! I can't wait!! I've got to see him live again. :wub2:

Yes!!! I'm still in 7th heaven myself :wub2:

Here is the first video:

For some reason it doubled! :shocked: I'm having trouble uploading the other videos :sneaky2:

Here are some more pics. By the way, I won a special CD for buying 2 MIKA's CD at Boarders!!!

[ATTACH]619[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]620[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]621[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]622[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]623[/ATTACH]

Aww, thats cool! :wink2: I wish they had done that at the Virgin In-Store! I bought three copies and had already pre-ordered one back in Vegas :blink::naughty:

great pics! ^_^

I totally didnt realize they were selling shirts at his concert. I should have bought one cause now i'm trying to find them online and they're no where to be found. This stinks!!

That's where the power of 'DIY' comes in ;)

I'm sure there are ways you can make your own Mika t-shirt, right?!

You got MIKA t-shirts in Vegas :naughty:

What? O_o Mika tees, here? I'm lost and starting to freak out.... Do we realy have Mika tees here?

Heehee I've been thinking about making myself a Mika tee. I have a few designs already ^_^