The Polish Thread? ..... Please!

xintra

chyba wrzucę sobie ten filmik do odtwarzacz .mp3 lub telefonu i będę jutro wszędzie, przez cały dzień oglądała.... może wreszcie się uda :roftl: .... czy Ty sugerujesz, że coś z nami nie tak :blink: naprawdę nie wiem na jakiej podstawie :insane:

hehe dzięki emka...jak tylko zmusze mojego kompa do współpracy to sie za to wezmę... jak na razie zmusiłam go do połączenia się z siecią... ale otwiera mi się tylko MFC!! LOL nic innego nie działa.. nie wiem co się dzieje... każda inna strona ładuje się całe wieki po czym mam komunikat, że nie można załadować strony... a MFC działa ale jakby takie "zamulone"...ale działa... no i MSN mi działa.... nie wiem co sie dzieje....kloaka

znam ten ból, gdy nie działa internet... mam nadzieję, że szybko uda Ci się zmusić kompa do współpracy :wink2: ... Sweet Dreams już jest na mojej mptrójce i telefonie... jutro wszędzie będę oglądać :roftl:

tscheizt! as you can see I need help with my Polish, haha. :naughty: I need a hand from someone here.... A friend of mine back home in Ireland had her birthday last week and I missed it...I want to say I'm sorry :sad: ..she's Polish so I thought she'd appreciate it if I went to the trouble of writing it in Polish... so can you help me?

I just want to say something like, "I'm so sorry I missed your birthday and I hope you had a great one!"

I'm trusting you all here..lol :das:

dzieki!! :thumb_yello:

tscheizt! as you can see I need help with my Polish, haha. :naughty: I need a hand from someone here.... A friend of mine back home in Ireland had her birthday last week and I missed it...I want to say I'm sorry :sad: ..she's Polish so I thought she'd appreciate it if I went to the trouble of writing it in Polish... so can you help me?

I just want to say something like, "I'm so sorry I missed your birthday and I hope you had a great one!"

hey love! exact translation of what you wrote is:

"Przepraszam, że przegapiłam Twoje urodziny, mam nadzieję, że bawiłaś się wspaniale!"

awww I wish I had such great friend who do such thing for me :wink2:

MegPL did a good job, you can trust her :wink2:

hey love! exact translation of what you wrote is:

"Przepraszam, że przegapiłam Twoje urodziny, mam nadzieję, że bawiłaś się wspaniale!"

awww I wish I had such great friend who do such thing for me :wink2:

Thanks so much!!! :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

We'll have to manage to meet up in Amsterdam...I can't wait!! xxx

MegPL did a good job, you can trust her :wink2:

oh now I need you to tell ppl if I do sth right or wrong? :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks so much!!! :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

We'll have to manage to meet up in Amsterdam...I can't wait!! xxx

I can't wait either! I'm already planning the journey... hahaha I've got plan for us xD to get drunk xD or stoned.... :roftl: ROTFL

I can't wait either! I'm already planning the journey... hahaha I've got plan for us xD to get drunk xD or stoned.... :roftl: ROTFL

hahahahahahaha well, it's a good thing it's in Amsterdam then, right?! :das: I haven't booked my flight yet.......must do it soon! :wink2:

well of course! adulterous whores don't seem to be the most trustworthy people in the world you know :mf_rosetinted:

ok, i'm not interrupting u both anymore, you have plans to make :biggrin2:

well of course! adulterous whores don't seem to be the most trustworthy people in the world you know :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha no I'm the one interrupting....dragging English into the Polish thread... I apologise!

Anyway, I have a class to prepare.......nice to talk to you both and thanks for your help!!!

xxx

hahahahahahaha well, it's a good thing it's in Amsterdam then, right?! :das: I haven't booked my flight yet.......must do it soon! :wink2:

hahahah well you see...I pick up activities to places xD LMFAO

well you can also go with us if you want to....

and actually adulterous whores are very trustworthy! :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha no I'm the one interrupting....dragging English into the Polish thread... I apologise!

Anyway, I have a class to prepare.......nice to talk to you both and thanks for your help!!!

xxx

sh!t, MegPL you were right, i scare people away :boxed:

hahahah well you see...I pick up activities to places xD LMFAO

well you can also go with us if you want to....

and actually adulterous whores are very trustworthy! :mf_rosetinted:

not as much as overrated ones.. naaah, it really doesn't fit :boxed:

xxx

haha no problemo senorita! :roftl: take care love!

xxx

sh!t, MegPL you were right, i scare people away :boxed:

no you don't ... and why do I talk to you in english? LOL

dobra mośku... ty jedziesz do Amsterdamu?

haha no problemo senorita! :roftl: take care love!

xxx

no you don't ... and why do I talk to you in english? LOL

dobra mośku... ty jedziesz do Amsterdamu?

dunno :roftl: but with you my love i can talk even in spanish..

no jaha ze jade! mam juz bilet, ale z centralwings a podobno upadaja. ale moze upadna w sierpniu. lece 7 wracam 9, jade ja i anusiak, rumi moja. zastanawiamy sie czy bukowac jakis nocleg, i jak tak to gdzie i czy obydwie noce. wiec nocleg jeszcze nie ustalony. a jak ty stoisz ze wszystkim?

tak więc... nocleg mam u babzz... ale nie kupiłam biletu ani przelotu... wlasnie znalazlam w tamta przelot z Wizza a powrot z Centrala...ale boje sie o ten Central... no i ja tez od 7-9.... a 7 chcemy isc cala paka MFC do themeparku...park rozrywki taki...idziecie? tylko chyba bilet jest drogi..28 euryszy... xD

tak więc... nocleg mam u babzz... ale nie kupiłam biletu ani przelotu... wlasnie znalazlam w tamta przelot z Wizza a powrot z Centrala...ale boje sie o ten Central... no i ja tez od 7-9.... a 7 chcemy isc cala paka MFC do themeparku...park rozrywki taki...idziecie? tylko chyba bilet jest drogi..28 euryszy... xD

wizz lata do amster czy lecisz z uk? themepark! o kurczak, ale bym chciala! ale ladujemy 7go jakos kolo 22 :boxed: hmm.. 9 lecimy wieczorem, pozwiedzac amsterdam czy isc do themeparku? :das:

widzialam dzis, ze 80 osob prawie odpisalo na tak w watku! yaay! o ktorej pojawicie sie w kolejce? jak ja sie nie moge doczekac..