A conversation

RosieLou

haha! I once cracked from laughing in Tivoli, when someone said "Idiot, man, Idiot!".. So funny!

*sønderjyde uden accent her.. mojn*

haha mojn :yay: my daughter played with a sønderjyde MED accent last summer, I didn't understand a word she was saying :bleh:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we sound funny? :blink::roftl: just because we can actually say a sentence without speeeeeeeeendiiiiiiiiing aaaaaaaan hooouuur ooooon eeeeeach wooooooooooord :blink::bleh::naughty:

Hehe, I live in a part of the country where people do that too. It takes ages listening to them. :naughty:

*hurry hurry*

Hehe, I live in a part of the country where people do that too. It takes ages listening to them. :naughty:

*hurry hurry*

it's great when you really are in a hurry isn't it :doh: I had to buy a train ticket in the part of Denmark where they don't only speak slow but they are also incredibly talkative:shocked: missed the train but had a good laugh :roftl:

If i ever meet Moyles.......ill punch him out.

I am so angry at that!! I actually feel quite offended!! Its not like his accent is a 'perfect english' one is it?? (no offence to anyone from Leeds, im having a dig at pratface moyles here!!)

Its so annoying, Im from South Africa, my accent is quite watered down now, but people still give me stick for it...and im like...IF ONE MORE PERSON ASKS IF IM AUSTRALIAN IM GONNA POKE YOU IN THE EYE!!! Cause there is a difference!!

whatever the meaning of the song is,he shouldn't make fun of anyone the way he does cause is mean and cruel.I've heard his interview with Joss Stone-I know she is a bit silly but he was just so mean to her!And she brought him a Xmas present-I would take it back with me!