MIKA out and about in new york .

so_rococo

ok so I went to the borders showcase yesrterday it was great . lots gifts for the fans :roftl: . any way mika was late :shocked::wink2: because he had an importent photo shoot for Out magazine ( or maybe time out magazine I could be rong ) . I'll post some pics and maybe the video I took later on along with some more info on the event . the highlight of the whole thing was when it was time for personalized :mf_lustslow: autographs MIKA complemeted me on my outfit:wub2: and got my name right :wub2: something very few people can .

p.s.

he was so cute.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looking forward to see pics and vid!!

ok so I went to the borders showcase yesrterday it was great . lots gifts for the fans :roftl: . any way mika was late :shocked::wink2: because he had an importent photo shoot for Out magazine ( or maybe time out magazine I could be rong ) . I'll post some pics and maybe the video I took later on along with some more info on the event . the highlight of the whole thing was when it was time for personalized :mf_lustslow: autographs MIKA complemeted me on my outfit:wub2: and got my name right :wub2: something very few people can .

p.s.

he was so cute.

now we all want to know how you were dressed!!:wink2:

• 2 weeks later...