Oxford St HMV London signing

Akim

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideally these events will be wristbanded if there is a planned signing like they did at FOPP back in Feb...first come first served. The performance will be free for all.

The last time I tried to ask at HMV, several staff gave me different answers.. no one knew what was going on!!

Just checked the announcement on mikasounds.com and it doesn't mention any signing.. so may just be an instore performance.

The performance will be on the shop floor.. at the back on the stage on the ground floor. Chances are that if there are lots of people there early security will make them stand and 'queue' outside at a side entrance of the store(probably to avoid clogging up shop floor space). It probabably wont be a register or wristband event unless Mika is going to do any signings.

If its just a performance then it will probably be a free for all! It's up to you what tactics you decide to use!!! Every fan for themselves!!!

I guess best wait for further announcements nearer the time.. and/or try ringing the store (although HMV were absolutely rubbish last time.. no one knew anything!)

OMG every fan 4 her/his self LOL this could b fun!!!! Im little but lethal:naughty: going to try to b there i really wanna go!!!!!

GO TIA, GO! Take me with you - I'll be on the phone the whole time (wow can u imagine the phone bill? LOL)

GO TIA, GO! Take me with you - I'll be on the phone the whole time (wow can u imagine the phone bill? LOL)

I wish i could get a private jet fly over to you fly back to London go see Mika have wonderful time, of course he'll love us erm both and take us 4 drinks mayb a nice meal somewhere and them i could get u back home b4 your mum finds out your missing!!!!:naughty: good plan!!!!! may need the tardus i wonder if dr who is using it on that day LOL

I wish i could get a private jet fly over to you fly back to London go see Mika have wonderful time, of course he'll love us erm both and take us 4 drinks mayb a nice meal somewhere and them i could get u back home b4 your mum finds out your missing!!!!:naughty: good plan!!!!! may need the tardus i wonder if dr who is using it on that day LOL

I'm cool with that idea. So, pick me up on the day, alrighty? LOL

The last HMV event was scheduled to be a signing for the album, but was changed at the last minute because of the T Mobile gig, so he only did a few tracks. It wasn't a wristband event, so I think this might be the same.

I will definitley be there, as I was gutted not to have my CD signed the last time. And this time I will make sure I park in Hammersmith where it's cheaper and get the tube to Oxford Street.