Great to be here !!

happikali

I live in Australia & first heard Mika a couple of weeks ago on a late night music show called Rage. I LOVED the Grace Kelly video & I LOVE Mika's sound. The next day I got on the net to find out more & have been viewing interviews & listening to Mika's songs ever since !!!

He's Lovely ! A brilliant musician, has wonderful stories to tell & seems to have that charismatic 'edge' that walks the fine line between wild & grounded.

In fact 'animal magnetism' wouldn't be too strong a term as far as I can tell !!!

I have never joined any fan clubs, & honestly thought I never would but ...

this seems like a great opportunity to expand my Mika 'research' !!

I live in a beautiful part of Australia, in a forest by the sea. I am an actor & an astrologer (would love to know Mika's birthtime !?) & I too live with family & friends, including four happy dogs !

Thank you for having a web presence & I would love to see Mika in Australia one day ! Big L, happikali xoxo

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never joined any fan clubs, & honestly thought I never would but ...

this seems like a great opportunity to expand my Mika 'research' !!

Me too! But belive me this is the greatest! Amazing people here! :)

So have fun and enjoy!

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome ! I have never used a forum before so I'm not used to navigating the whole thing yet !! I wonder, does Mika ever interact with this forum ? It would be great to know if he's receiving all this juice from around the world. Also does he ever post here ?

I know I might sound naive, as I said, I'm knew at all this!! Big L, Happikali xo

hey & welcome!

mika has said he does read the forum (excited face!) haha. But i dont know if he's posted (someone else may know). So ya never know when Mika's reading but of course we never say anything bad cuz theres nothing bad to say! duh! haha. anyways, this place is addicting! have fun!

Thanks for that ! Yep I can see that I'm going to spend hours at the computer now that I have arrived here !

I'm still trying to figure out setting up stuff on here.

And he probably would check it out every now & then .... when he gets the time !?! He seems pretty ordinary in his extraordinariness !! That's one of the things I find attractive about him ... mmmmmm ! Big L, Happikali