Hey!! ^^

Pantoufle

So, a big Hi!! to everyone here!

My name is Viktoria and I am from Austria, actually I am a very new fan of Mika..The first time I heard "Grace Kelly" was 2 weeks ago and it just made boom! and suddenly I was fascinated.Then I bought the album and now I don´t listen to anything else..

:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, so I am happy to be here and if you have any questions just ask me ^^

xxx

Viki

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush-anim-cl:I just love the movie "Chocolat" with Johnny Depp and Pantoufle is just a cute name for a kangaroo ^^

I was just going to ask if that was a name from Chocolat!! Does it really mean 'kangaroo'? I never new that!

Anyhoo...:welcomeani: I hope you have a great time here!

Aussie :insane:

Herzlich wilkommen Viktoria! Hope you like it here!

Hey! Do you speak german??

It´s wonderful here, everybody is just so nice and lovely! I am totally in love with this forum and of course with Mika ^^ :mf_lustslow:

Hey! Do you speak german??

It´s wonderful here, everybody is just so nice and lovely! I am totally in love with this forum and of course with Mika ^^ :mf_lustslow:

yeah, last schoolyear I was an exchangestudent in Vienna:) You live in a very beautiful city:)

Yeah, that's true, it really is a great forum:thumb_yello:

Oh really? That´s sounds great! Yeah, vienna is really beautiful and we have many parks and green areas and I think that´s a real plus ^^

May I ask you which subject do you study?

I'm still in "Gymnasium" since I "lost" a year when I was in Vienna, and in Vienna I also were in a normal Realgymnasium

I was just going to ask if that was a name from Chocolat!! Does it really mean 'kangaroo'? I never new that!

Anyhoo...:welcomeani: I hope you have a great time here!

Aussie :insane:

Actually Pantoufle means slipper but my french is really bad.. :blink:

I just adore France and Chocolat of course and so, I chose Pantoufle as my nickname ^^ I know, I am really freaky :naughty:

I'm still in "Gymnasium" since I "lost" a year when I was in Vienna, and in Vienna I also were in a normal Realgymnasium

Oh my gosh! Same as me! I am in a Realgymnasium too ^^

I am in the 7th class right now, actually I could work for my "Matura" right now but I have to repeat class because I got negative marks in 3 subjects :sneaky2:

well, if it's just in one subject you don't always have to do anything about it. But there's always a change after the nine years of "Grundschule" (can't find the english word, maybe we should start speaking german instead?) to read up your grades to a better note, and then after the three years of gymnasium you can do the same

Maybe we should ´cause I also use my dictionary sometimes! Sometimes you want to write something and suddenly you look at the word you just wrote and it just looks wrong but actually it isn´t! That´s soo scary!

But school system in Sweden seems to be nice because not only the austrian school system but also the teachers can be just creepy because last year, I am an actress in our school musical and because of that I had many rehearsals and missed some lessons, my maths teacher just said that I had to learn all the stuff that I had missed by myself and so I couldn´t keep up with the other people in my class and got a negative mark :thumbdown: