Free online concert with Mika

devo

W.O.W.... That is just absolutely awesome. :punk::thumb_yello::punk: Mika is beautiful and brilliant. I do believe I may be swooning. :D

Though I do have to say... I would be making a little bit more noise than that audience. You gotta go wild... ya know what I mean? :toot:

*prays for an awesome Aussie concert one day*

:band:

Aussie :insane:

I think the audience were making a good noise, I saw some footage on youtube, but this was shot professionally so I'm sure that the sound was concentrated on Mika and not the crowd - ask Meimei and Jemma, they were there!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the audience were making a good noise, I saw some footage on youtube, but this was shot professionally so I'm sure that the sound was concentrated on Mika and not the crowd - ask Meimei and Jemma, they were there!

It would have sounded louder right there in the crowd. ...I was thinking maybe they had to be a bit more well-behaved since it was being filmed. :original:

Yeah, the audience were definitely too quiet... So I thought, that Mika had to dance on the stage, to show tehm how to have fun xD Mmmm, I love the way he moves his hips xD

I think bacuse it was recording the audience is made quieter (more quiet? :blink: sorry fo my English guys). I hope you understand what I mean. :P

It was definately a rowdy noisy gig! It was great!!! the Lollipop finale was insane... I was right by the confetti cannons and couldn't hear much! IT doesnt really show that vibe on the clips as you can't really hear it all!! The gig was filmed professionally so they would have mixed in the instrumentals and vocals at levels above crowd noise.

It was a really great night...people were noisy though Over My Shoulder - you can't hear it on the gig much.. but we were shushing people as we thought it was rude!!!!

It would have sounded louder right there in the crowd. ...I was thinking maybe they had to be a bit more well-behaved since it was being filmed. :original:

Well I wasn't aware that they were filming for MSN that night..and we were not told. I was well annoyed when a cameraman kept planting himself RIGHT IN FRONT of my view at the front row!!!... but it was worth it to see this footage again! :thumb_yello:

omigosh i would LOVE to have this on dvd!! You're soo lucky!!

I was in my psychology class and the professor was showing something on the internet to us on the projector. As soon as it went to the MSN home page, I let out a squeal when I saw Mika on the screen!

I agree..............a Mika DVD would be absolute heaven........this is pretty good, but I want him fullsize! Mind you, I almost hyperventilate at the hip movements in Grace Kelly as it is so goodness knows what I would be like with it on a large screen!