Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

OMM!! :shocked: What an absolute IDIOT the intrviewer is! I don't know if anyone has ever made me want to smash my head into the wall like he did. Wowza. Cheers to Mika for handling him so sportingly :thumb_yello:

It boggles my mind sometimes how well behaved this 23 yr old is! Mika deserves a LOT of credit for how well he handles himself.

My brother (age 20) thorws a fit if he doesn't get his favorite cereal. And his former classmate (she lives/d in my town), Linsday Lohan isn't much better. Mika is the ideal celeb =]

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The interviewer just wanted to get MIKA to say something stupid to make it a headline the next day. But he failed!!!! Mika was just too smart for him to handle!!!:naughty:

Yes he WAS! I got nervous when he asked about Isreal cause my mom (whos a crazy Isreal activist) thinks all lebanese people wanna destroy Isreal so... she just made me uneasy. Good thing Mika is wonderful and says just the right things all the time <3

It boggles my mind sometimes how well behaved this 23 yr old is! Mika deserves a LOT of credit for how well he handles himself.

My brother (age 20) thorws a fit if he doesn't get his favorite cereal. And his former classmate (she lives/d in my town), Linsday Lohan isn't much better. Mika is the ideal celeb =]

Too right you are. ANd the main thing is, if you're not stupid you won't say stupid things. If you're not a mean person, you're not going to say rude things that get you into trouble. Mika is a genuinely good, intelligent person and so he manages perfectly in a world where every interview is another opportunity for someone to make an arse of themselves.

Too right you are. ANd the main thing is, if you're not stupid you won't say stupid things. If you're not a mean person, you're not going to say rude things that get you into trouble. Mika is a genuinely good, intelligent person and so he manages perfectly in a world where every interview is another opportunity for someone to make an arse of themselves.

Right! Gosh he's perfect and I kinda need to marry him. I know if I was being interviewd I'd bash prez Bush then flip out on the interviewer lol I guess it's a good think I'm not being watched by the media.

Usually I don't say anything stupid but I can take the bait if its about a topic I'm really invested in, which is the one topic I shouldn't take the bait about because you always say the wrong thing when passions are high or you have a very strong belief in one particular side.

wowza. i just spent yonks of time reading this massive awesome thread... the pics are great and it was so funny!!! Keep the pics coming... the thread had laft me jealous that i have never been to a Mika concert or met him or... any other good thing. The closest i have come to a Mika live performance is a youTube vid with bad sound and people chatting :crybaby::no:

Please come to Aust!!!!! (more specifically, down south- although i would travel a long way to see the magnificent Mika!)

:wub2: born 4 mika

i would have great pictures to put up in june if the state of ny disnt HATE their students, my mom was going to drive me to boston for his show! but no wi cant becaus ethe next day i have 2 stupid regents

i would have great pictures to put up in june if the state of ny disnt HATE their students, my mom was going to drive me to boston for his show! but no wi cant becaus ethe next day i have 2 stupid regents

Who needs regents exams? NY schools are whack.

But Mikas officially coming to NY on the 15th!! I had the BIGGEST mikagasm EVER. It was KINDA like this...

virgin67.jpg

But only a lot more

3ss.jpg

Ya know what I mean?

Right! Gosh he's perfect and I kinda need to marry him. I know if I was being interviewd I'd bash prez Bush then flip out on the interviewer lol I guess it's a good think I'm not being watched by the media.

sorry you cant marry him, hes already married to me

Who needs regents exams? NY schools are whack.

But Mikas officially coming to NY on the 15th!! I had the BIGGEST mikagasm EVER. It was KINDA like this...

virgin67.jpg

But only a lot more

3ss.jpg

Ya know what I mean?

holy ****eee i was totally wanna go to that concert but my mom wont let me cus of regents i just may have to run away to fufill my mika dreams!

holy ****eee i was totally wanna go to that concert but my mom wont let me cus of regents i just may have to run away to fufill my mika dreams!

Aww! That sucks! What regents exams do you have? Ya know.. they give them in august too =p

Do those files not work for anyone else or is it just me? I downloaded it and whenever I try and open it, it says that it is unable to open. I have to wait 45 more minutes in order to try and DL it again. Bah.

And that interview a few posts ago. Seriously, that interviewer made me want to vomit. Now, I enjoy the interviews with more trivial questions, but this was way much and way disgusting. Mika handled it all so well!

Do those files not work for anyone else or is it just me? I downloaded it and whenever I try and open it, it says that it is unable to open. I have to wait 45 more minutes in order to try and DL it again. Bah.

And that interview a few posts ago. Seriously, that interviewer made me want to vomit. Now, I enjoy the interviews with more trivial questions, but this was way much and way disgusting. Mika handled it all so well!

I couldn't get the files to work either. Don't know why. Did anyone else happen to maybe save them when they downloaded them? Can you share?

I couldn't get the files to work either. Don't know why. Did anyone else happen to maybe save them when they downloaded them? Can you share?

I put it on YouTUbe if you're talking about the DC interview.

Here: