Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

Aw, thanks! I just hope I can get more pictures this summer. If he doesn't come to NY I.. I.. I don't know what I'd do! I'll swim across the Atlantic for him <333

wanna be swimming buddies? i feel like we might wanna get passports tho

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah hes already gone to ny and la an dhe hea dgreat support if he does a us tour he'd probably go to vegas its def got enough people, i just want to know if he is def comming,like he hasnt released dates yet or anything

Also, someone posted this as a myspace bulletin. Do it.

someone else had posted this, and it's just funny enough that I thought I'd share too.

Ok so go to google.com.

Click on maps.

Click on get directions.

From New York, New York.

To Paris, France.

Then read line #23.

Laugh, and repost

:lmao::thumb_yello:

yeah hes already gone to ny and la an dhe hea dgreat support if he does a us tour he'd probably go to vegas its def got enough people, i just want to know if he is def comming,like he hasnt released dates yet or anything

LA is a given. If he didn't have a date there, I'd die of shock lol And NY is almost certain to get at least one date from him this tour. Hopefully Vegas is a big enough city that he won't overlook us. I mean, few artists do but some tours completely dismiss us. I remember when one of my favorite bands passed right through Vegas and never stopped. I was beyond angry/upset.

LA is a given. If he didn't have a date there, I'd die of shock lol And NY is almost certain to get at least one date from him this tour. Hopefully Vegas is a big enough city that he won't overlook us. I mean, few artists do but some tours completely dismiss us. I remember when one of my favorite bands passed right through Vegas and never stopped. I was beyond angry/upset.

Mika loves loves LOVES people who dress up and just want to have fun. Umm.. Vegas much? He's just gotta stop there! If he stops there and not NY you might see me there but ima be sweaty from running from NY.

I saw some more pics of Mika on flickr, but some are older concert pics from Toronto. I thought to just post the link anyhow, Hope that's ok?

Stokholm:http://www.flickr.com/photos/laramay/sets/72157600057044148/

Milan http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=mika&w=64614419%40N00

Toronto http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=mika&w=18523367%40N00

maybe I should have put them in their concert threads (if at all?):blink:

In this photo, see what looks like underpants hanging from the mic stand .... do you suppose that's the pair Chris Rabba threw on stage during Big Girl?:roftl: MIKA

he talked about it in his artcle http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2131

Mika Article by Chris Rabba

The next day was Mika’s college street show! Usually I don’t expect very much out of a 15-dollar Mod Club performance, but wow. He managed to create a “Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factoryâ€Â- like effect. Balloons everywhere, characters on stilts and handing out lollipops, it was enchanting. I thought Mika might recognize me, so I wanted to do something else fun for him. I managed to steel of my mom’s silk panties (this woman’s got a 36 inch waist ok), signed my name on them, and threw them to Mika, appropriately, during “Big Girl You Are Beautifulâ€Â. I didn’t realize until just before throwing them, a strange hole\flap in the middle area, that I thought only existed in men’s underwear. I soon learned that this was NO pee flap….. don’t judge me Mika, I didn’t know. I hope Mrs. Rabba isn’t missing them come anniversary night. God bless.