• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhhh my god...:mf_lustslow:

This picture.... wow... defo one of my favorites

He probably loves the freaks but not the crazy psycho freaks!

well he did say in an interview : "the weirder the better... bring it on !"

I'm so mad that Coachella doesn't allow professional cameras. I could get some AMAZING shots but they're so strict!!

And I love those purple pants! He wore them after the LA show when he changed his clothes, so hot!

that's not cool, we need you to get in there cause you take such beautiful pictures of him !

and yeah those purple pants rock... that's also the pants he wore after the show in Montréal

haha how on earth did you ever survive, socks!?

It was extremely difficult! I had to keep all of my organs inside my body while trying to keep my place in line AND I had to remember to breathe. I cant believe I'm still alive after that Mika experience. I fear I might be taken away in a stretcher after the next Mika concert.

"omgg you're hysterical.. I love you" Lawl! Good times <3 Remember when Mika walked out the first time KJSDFHKJSDFHkjsdf REMEMBER?!?! CAUSE I DO! I remember my heart like EXPLODED and my lungs impoded and then my brain kinds flipped upsides down and my eyes started leaking.

AHH IT WAS AMAZING HE WAVED OT US HSUEWDFHWEKBD HE LOOKED AROUND THE SEAT OF THE CAR BECAUSE HE CARES AND LOVES US .. omg

AHH IT WAS AMAZING HE WAVED OT US HSUEWDFHWEKBD HE LOOKED AROUND THE SEAT OF THE CAR BECAUSE HE CARES AND LOVES US .. omg

He was prolly thinking "HMMM! Maybe theres a lover for me in that group of delish girls.." Omg most deff. Next Mika show I'm keeping my camera out the ENTIRE time! I would have loved to get a pic of him waving with his sex hands =p

if i didnt have school the day after the concert i soo would have wiated for him

Stupid school. it's RUINING MY LIFE! Next Mika concert (And there WILL be another) we are waiting for him even if it takes hours. days even.

he already knows that june 20th is my birthday and thats why hes doing apirvate show for me...but seriously he needs to come to ny i had a dream about him last night, it asll started with me andmy freinds getting tickets to a show of his and then we stayed after ang ung out with him and he really got to know us and he was doing another singing the net day and we went and we were first on line but the signing was right outsid emy house and he had these huge rides and evrtything and i was there first with well that pinksock and he walsike hey guys! i remeber you i actually want to ask you if you want to xcome on tour with me! it was truely wonderful<33

he already knows that june 20th is my birthday and thats why hes doing apirvate show for me...but seriously he needs to come to ny i had a dream about him last night, it asll started with me andmy freinds getting tickets to a show of his and then we stayed after ang ung out with him and he really got to know us and he was doing another singing the net day and we went and we were first on line but the signing was right outsid emy house and he had these huge rides and evrtything and i was there first with well that pinksock and he walsike hey guys! i remeber you i actually want to ask you if you want to xcome on tour with me! it was truely wonderful<33

PLEASE tell me you can predict the future!!!! I don't want him to come to LI cause the only good places to preform are at Jones Beach and the colosseum. They're way too huge! He's gotta go to the city. I want an intimate venue <3 Where we have a chance of meeting him.. again ;)