Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wehey, i quickly visit this thread and i lose my breath, SOMEONE pass me the oxygen now

this guy is turning me into an evil maniac..not good

I was about to make a comment based on the "licks her lips like they`re smth other" line :naughty:

But I`m gonna keep that sight for my head...it might be X-rated :lol3:

this guy is turning me into an evil maniac..not good

I was about to make a comment based on the "licks her lips like they`re smth other" line :naughty:

But I`m gonna keep that sight for my head...it might be X-rated :lol3:

haha i don't blame u darling, sooo many things i wish i could blurt out here, looks like i'll have to just bottle'em up.. or talk to myself :naughty:

wehey, i quickly visit this thread and i lose my breath, SOMEONE pass me the oxygen now

haha i don't blame u darling, sooo many things i wish i could blurt out here, looks like i'll have to just bottle'em up.. or talk to myself :naughty:

I`m tellin ya,dreams are the best way :biggrin2: They cand be very satisfying when you`ve got a lot of images bottled up , hehe

I`m tellin ya,dreams are the best way :biggrin2: They cand be very satisfying when you`ve got a lot of images bottled up , hehe

yeah thank god for dreams eh? reality just seems to suck sometimes

no objections? great! so I`m the self proclamed number one fan of Mika`s lips. From now on you may approach them only with permission of the master :lol3:

ha ha u wish darling :bleh: well make sure to state it loud and clear then

I HATE THIS THREAD!!!

My computer is running low on memory, so I was like "I'll get some photos for my screen saver... but just one or two coz I've already saved heaps.."

And them I'm like... "mmm... just one more coz this one's the best...", "mmm... just one more coz this one's the best...", "mmm... just one more coz this one's the best...", "mmm... just one more coz this one's the best...", "mmm... just one more coz this one's the best..." AND I END UP WITH LIKE 40!!!!

ah...

still, my favourite is the mmmm from the Grace Kelly video, because that is where I fell totally in love with Mika... :biggrin2:

And the Love Today one is another "he needs a hug" photo... WHO WILL GIVE HIM ONE?

post-3860-142983659177_thumb.jpg

post-3860-142983659178_thumb.jpg

Mika!!!

You Are Ruining My Computer's Memory With Your Beauty!!!

hahaha! Oh BOY do I know that feeling. I had to delete some music and video files so I can add more Mika pics and videos. It's more than worth it though.

Mmmmika<3

I HATE THIS THREAD!!!

My computer is running low on memory, so I was like "I'll get some photos for my screen saver... but just one or two coz I've already saved heaps.."

And them I'm like... "mmm... just one more coz this one's the best...", "mmm... just one more coz this one's the best...", "mmm... just one more coz this one's the best...", "mmm... just one more coz this one's the best...", "mmm... just one more coz this one's the best..." AND I END UP WITH LIKE 40!!!!

ah...

still, my favourite is the mmmm from the Grace Kelly video, because that is where I fell totally in love with Mika... :biggrin2:

And the Love Today one is another "he needs a hug" photo... WHO WILL GIVE HIM ONE?

Ooo ooo me me ME!! *lmao*

And recognize the "mmm... just one more coz this one's the best..." part hahaha!

Mika MIIIIKKKAAAA :mf_lustslow:

lol i have like probably 200 mika pictures, and maybe like over 50 icons. im not done yet.. my computer has TONS of memory :roftl: lol well i hope

At last count I had just over 500 pictures... that does not include the ones on my parents computer... or the ones stacked up on my 2 USB drives... or the ones on my phone...

Obsessed? ME? :blink: