nikoulini

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fairest way (and most efficient and less costly way) would be to:

1. at least show 2 second pictures(photos) of all of our faces here

2. if he can't possibly show all of our faces, then at least represent several from all parts of the world (uk, usa, canada, italy, france, australia, sweden, japan, lebanon, norway, spain, etc., etc...)

3. maybe he can have a contest to fly at least 1 or 2 fans to his video shoot from each country!

did'n he do it allready? he was filming for big girl video with his fans. or is another idea this? i'm sorry, but i don't understand . anyway, is a great idea.

It's an old threat before he made the video "Big girl".

We only wonder if he had read this threat and then decided to do the Big girl video with fans!!!

:thumb_yello:

The fairest way (and most efficient and less costly way) would be to:

1. at least show 2 second pictures(photos) of all of our faces here

2. if he can't possibly show all of our faces, then at least represent several from all parts of the world (uk, usa, canada, italy, france, australia, sweden, japan, lebanon, norway, spain, etc., etc...)

3. maybe he can have a contest to fly at least 1 or 2 fans to his video shoot from each country!

huh?

so we post a pic of ourself on here????

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

huh?

so we post a pic of ourself on here????

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

i dunno...maybe they'd request it another way (official e-mail or entry or something...), but they would only know we are true MIKA fans if we members of MFC - so we have to trust them to ensure that!

It's an old threat before he made the video "Big girl".

We only wonder if he had read this threat and then decided to do the Big girl video with fans!!!

:thumb_yello:

i belive that it was. you know that he said once that he's reading the forums. so, i guess this was inspiring for him

i dunno...maybe they'd request it another way (official e-mail or entry or something...), but they would only know we are true MIKA fans if we members of MFC - so we have to trust them to ensure that!

The best way is a MFC tatoo for all our lives and we would recognize each other and Mika knows it!!!

i belive that it was. you know that he said once that he's reading the forums. so, i guess this was inspiring for him

He said it several times thus I think he may read us when he uses internet.

He did read this thread or not...

THAT WAS FREAKIN WONDERFUL of him to do!!!

Im so glad for all you people who got to that video! :thumb_yello:

There was also somekinda poll of what song should be the next single or something...

I remember I voted fo Big Girl (You're Beautiful)!! :biggrin2:

He did read this thread or not...

THAT WAS FREAKIN WONDERFUL of him to do!!!

Im so glad for all you people who got to that video! :thumb_yello:

There was also somekinda poll of what song should be the next single or something...

I remember I voted fo Big Girl (You're Beautiful)!! :biggrin2:

lol did that song win too?

i used to daydream a lot about being in the big girl vid (and no other song) then what happens, it comes true!! aah maybe god can read my mind :blush-anim-cl: lol

lol did that song win too?

i used to daydream a lot about being in the big girl vid (and no other song) then what happens, it comes true!! aah maybe god can read my mind :blush-anim-cl: lol

You are in the video :shocked:!!! Congratulations!!!

How was it?

If only!!

he doesn't have to invite everyone in the world as that would br far too many. Just everyone in the MFC from all over the world!

and if he put a date on it say you have had to be a member for 2 months or something it would be ACE!! and a great chance to meet everyone who we caht too but have never seen!! xxx