Video with Mika and his fans?!?!

nikoulini

Hi there!

I just came up with a new idea!!!

It wouldn't be wonderful if we suggest Mika to have his next video with all his fans?

Of course!!!!:

But that can't be true:sneaky2:

But in case that Mika reads the blogs he may like the idea.

So let's have a little hope.

(We can also suggest him for that)!:thumb_yello:

But we MUST contact him to see if he likes the idea

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The camera adds 10 pounds.....as i discovered the other day when i saw my interveiw for hull daily mail....

I began to wonder, how many cameras were actually on me...

So i would be to self concious....

Id only do it, if i could be the love interest, and i got to make out with him....

Joke... but yeah!! Id be up for it...but wouldnt it be even better if it was only for the active members of this fan club??? not just any old randomers but the ones that care enough to join and log in everyday....

thats wold b cool :)

anyone saw mthbox twenty video "mad season"?

they told the fans they can be in it :)

some people i know r in the video :)

its like that they go out of the airplane and TONS of fans screaming at them... its cute :)

Actually it is a GREAT idea. Why don't we do something like that Terra Naomi did in her video "say it's possible"? We would not have to come all to London (for some of us can't) but take a shot of ourselves hopping around or so....

Similar to the scrapbook thing: we could send him a video message with our wishes for him... , wouldn't that be a birthday present??

Actually it is a GREAT idea. Why don't we do something like that Terra Naomi did in her video "say it's possible"? We would not have to come all to London (for some of us can't) but take a shot of ourselves hopping around or so....

Similar to the scrapbook thing: we could send him a video message with our wishes for him... , wouldn't that be a birthday present??

yep :) would b cooool :)

The camera adds 10 pounds.....as i discovered the other day when i saw my interveiw for hull daily mail....

I began to wonder, how many cameras were actually on me...

So i would be to self concious....

Id only do it, if i could be the love interest, and i got to make out with him....

Joke... but yeah!! Id be up for it...but wouldnt it be even better if it was only for the active members of this fan club??? not just any old randomers but the ones that care enough to join and log in everyday....

Yup!! I agree that people who are devoted enough should be in it!! How amazing would that be!! MIKA!! Film it in LA!!!! YEAHHH!!:thumb_yello:

It would be great if he did a video with the fans in it, if not for this album ,then definitely the next one. I would be a great way of meeting up and having a laugh, and helping Mika out in the bargain.

• 1 month later...
wow and it actually happened!! omg what are the chances of that happening maybe he did read this :shocked: u wrote this after love today came out didn't ya?

MAYBE HE READ THAT!!!! HE LISTEN TO US!!!! :partytime2: