Mika in German tv show NDR 13 April 2007

Blue

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Denmark we call a really good song a Ørehænger. translated an earhanger so it'sa song that is so good that it stay in the ear. The german word "earworm" means the same

I called my mum today and she promised to record it. I will call her again in about 20 minutes to make sure that she won't forget. :biggrin2:

Unfortunately I will not see my parents until Sunday as I am gone for the whole day tomorrow, but hopefully someone else will manage to record the show and get it online!

:lmao: see I'm already half sleeping because of the show, I can't think clever anymore :bleh: really me and geography is a bad combi... can't even name the street behind me

I have the same problem :wink2: Yes the "show" is really really :sleep_1:

I asked my boyfriend if I could have a quick look on NDR but he is in the middle of a film. I won't tease him, I am patient. :wink2:

It almost went wrong with the recording. But I managed to trace my parents at their neighbours' home and my dad ran home to switch on the dvd recorder. I didn't tell him all the fuzz was about Mika though, they might think I have a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock. :insane:

It is friday the 13th....

Hi Blue... are you bored as well? I met him at Jensen yeah :biggrin2:

You are so lucky! I wish I had known about that, then I would have come too!

Hmm... bored is not the word, I have quite a few things to do: laundry stuff, cleaning up my desk, sorting out the dish washer... But I got stuck on MFC instead. :blink: