2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

right here is my plan

get up drive to southampton airport, pick up blue who will not be late! then i want to show her the new forest, might even leave her there if she doesn't like loud music from the car speakers, then we'll be heading towards Birmingham, should get there for about 4ish, maybe 5, cause i'm scared of driving through the spaghetti junction bit, then the meet up, then the gig then the partying and staying up all night (been busy practicing) then back the following morning , leaving blue to make her way to the airsport ....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you guys are so sweet! thanks a lot...I will try to get there somehow...

I know it is stupid to worry like that but if someone would say to you that you're gonna die in a minute it does stay in your head...

i would offer you a lift but you'd have to come to southampton airport first, that's where i'm starting from, no actually from near gillingham...

Well I can get to birmingham, I just can't get back. The first coach back isn't until 2am and Mum won't let me get the train. It's the last day of school on the Friday so I have to go in....don't know what to think/do. Will have to discuss it further with my Mum later.

Thank you all-you guys are the best people on Earth:thumb_yello:

I think getting there would not be too bad as I could get there in the morning or early afternoon,is just getting back-I live in Bishops Castle and there are no buses there after 6 p.m during the week:thumbdown:

But even if there were is just too late to get on a train on my own:thumbdown:

I don't know where about in Birmingham this gig is going to take place-is it town center? anyone knows any hotels near by?? even getting a taxi afterwards is scary there...

Thank you all-you guys are the best people on Earth:thumb_yello:

I think getting there would not be too bad as I could get there in the morning or early afternoon,is just getting back-I live in Bishops Castle and there are no buses there after 6 p.m during the week:thumbdown:

But even if there were is just too late to get on a train on my own:thumbdown:

I don't know where about in Birmingham this gig is going to take place-is it town center? anyone knows any hotels near by?? even getting a taxi afterwards is scary there...

I dont know where it is (venue) , still nees some work on the wheres and whys etc :thumb_yello:

The venue is right in the centre. look for Argos and a big multistory car park and it's inbetween the two :)

I'm going to get into town for about 12ish then go get some food or something while I wait for others to arrive. My friend won't be getting there till a bit later so i'll be on my own for a while.

Luckily I live here so if anyone needs any directions from anywhere I can try and help out.

EDIT: And it's the Academy, not the Barfly :P

I dont know where it is (venue) , still nees some work on the wheres and whys etc :thumb_yello:

leave all that to me, i'll sort out the wheres and hows and when i know how many are thinking of staying over the so that we have the sanme place

The venue is right in the centre. look for Argos and a big multistory car park and it's inbetween the two :)

I'm going to get into town for about 12ish then go get some food or something while I wait for others to arrive. My friend won't be getting there till a bit later so i'll be on my own for a while.

Luckily I live here so if anyone needs any directions from anywhere I can try and help out.

Yeh top information THANKS

Somewhere cheap to stay would be good , how far is it from the train station?

so tell me the easiest way of copying with spaghetti junction from the south?

Oh,what a relief!

Jennie,if you live there,how about meeting up in one place that everyone can recognize and getting to the club as a one group? how about outside this big silver ball that has Selfridge's inside:bleh:

Oh,what a relief!

Jennie,if you live there,how about meeting up in one place that everyone can recognize and getting to the club as a one group? how about outside this big silver ball that has Selfridge's inside:bleh:

Yeah that's probably a good idea! It's right next to the train station too. The Academy's only a 3 or 4 minute walk from the Bullring.

so tell me the easiest way of copying with spaghetti junction from the south?

Sorry I don't drive so I have no idea :| I never venture anywhere near Spaghetti if I can help it either!

Yeh top information THANKS

Somewhere cheap to stay would be good , how far is it from the train station?

If you want somewhere cheap you'll probably have to venture out of the city centre a bit :| I might be going into town later actually so i'll keep an eye out while i'm there!

How cheap do you mean by cheap? You could always risk it and try booking a hotel on www.laterooms.com closer to the date (a day or two before) because they drop the prices quite a bit