2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes seriously, i'll do something to present you there like a banner or similar:thumb_yello:

:roftl: Awesome! Can't wait!! :naughty:

Oh, hey, are you guys going to meet Mika?... I wish someone could get me his autograph! :wub2:

nicole, don't joke about fainting. I fainted waiting for Hugh Jackman. :roftl: The one and only time in my life I have ever fainted. My friends think it is hilarious. :thumbdown:

Aussie :insane:

:roftl: Awesome! Can't wait!! :naughty:

Oh, hey, are you guys going to meet Mika?... I wish someone could get me his autograph! :wub2:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

sure no worries as i said, i'll make sure you are there all the way from down under... i put your name up high above and mika will notice...i'll get you his autograph too and i'll get it to you...promise:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

nicole, don't joke about fainting. I fainted waiting for Hugh Jackman. :roftl: The one and only time in my life I have ever fainted. My friends think it is hilarious. :thumbdown:

Aussie :insane:

See!!!!!! If you fainted then I might faint too!:shocked: :shocked:

Omg.... :shocked::punk:

sure no worries as i said, i'll make sure you are there all the way from down under... i put your name up high above and mika will notice...i'll get you his autograph too and i'll get it to you...promise:thumb_yello:

:jawdrop: You wouldn't would you? I'm not sure if you are serious or playing. :shocked: That would make my life if you did. I want to cry just thinking about it!!

nicole... you'll be right! My timing was all out.. It was almost 5 mins before HJ came out... so he wasn't there to rescue me. :naughty: I was really quite sick, I got a terrible bug that day... and that combined with excitement and nerves and sadness at it being the end of my HJ experience all combined into.... *fainting*

nicole... you'll be right! My timing was all out.. It was almost 5 mins before HJ came out... so he wasn't there to rescue me. :naughty: I was really quite sick, I got a terrible bug that day... and that combined with excitement and nerves and sadness at it being the end of my HJ experience all combined into.... *fainting*

oooh!:shocked: I hope that if I do faint then mika will be the one who catches me:roftl: (yeah right:boxed: )

I've never fainted before though....

:jawdrop: You wouldn't would you? I'm not sure if you are serious or playing. :shocked: That would make my life if you did. I want to cry just thinking about it!!

hey, aussie pal,:thumb_yello:

i did not joke, i offered and i will, trust me, i've already drawn the banner in my mind, no you will get noticed, i'll make sure of that...:thumb_yello:

and i get you an autograph, all for yourself!

oooh!:shocked: I hope that if I do faint then mika will be the one who catches me:roftl: (yeah right:boxed: )

I've never fainted before though....

what a thing to dream about...to faint and mika will catch you!!11heheh:wub2:

hey, so it's freddie you are dieing to see, not us!!

but we are looking forward to see you!!!!!!!!!!!11

I am dying to see everyone!!!!

-but I also really want to meet Freddie and I really want Freddie to meet Nicole!

It would be a terrible shame if our top 2 posters never got to meet!:wink2:

I am dying to see everyone!!!!

-but I also really want to meet Freddie and I really want Freddie to meet Nicole!

It would be a terrible shame if our top 2 posters never got to meet!:wink2:

that's exactly the reason why i persuaded freddie to come to birmingham!