Does MIka has an official video for Relax (take it easy)

Lucy

Hey everyone,

I heard that Mika's first single was Relax, take it easy. I was just wondering if he ever had an official video for this awesome song, which is my favorite. Well, I love the entire album, but I hear this song more than any other.

Well, if you have info about it, just post it or send me an email.

Thanks

Lucy (MIKAlover):mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

I heard that Mika's first single was Relax, take it easy. I was just wondering if he ever had an official video for this awesome song, which is my favorite. Well, I love the entire album, but I hear this song more than any other.

Well, if you have info about it, just post it or send me an email.

Thanks

Lucy (MIKAlover):mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

nope, it was just a soft release, not an official one like Grace Kelly.

nope, it was just a soft release, not an official one like Grace Kelly.

See, I couldn't have said that better myself, lol...I wrote out a paragraph on why 'Relax' wasn't made into a music video; then I thought to myself, "omg, a paragraph?!" I deleted it, refreshed and found your amazing straight to the point one-line answer! hehehe

See, I couldn't have said that better myself, lol...I wrote out a paragraph on why 'Relax' wasn't made into a music video; then I thought to myself, "omg, a paragraph?!" I deleted it, refreshed and found your amazing straight to the point one-line answer! hehehe

hahaha! feel free to explain anyway? XD

hahaha! feel free to explain anyway? XD

Haha..no, no, no! It's okay, sometimes I just end up very university-paperish! My friends complain all the time; I'd talk about something for a few minutes when I only needed a few seconds to explain it. Oh well :P

Sometimes I wonder though...how would 'Relax' be brought to life through a music video? *wonders*

Haha..no, no, no! It's okay, sometimes I just end up very university-paperish! My friends complain all the time; I'd talk about something for a few minutes when I only needed a few seconds to explain it. Oh well :P

Sometimes I wonder though...how would 'Relax' be brought to life through a music video? *wonders*

dark and mysterious...I imagine the colour electric blue a lot....and a lot of slow movements...

dark and mysterious...I imagine the colour electric blue a lot....and a lot of slow movements...

And for some reason...a lot of arm waving (don't ask) :P lol

YES, exactly and lots of swirly things going on - a bit psychedelic!

uhhh are you talking about the relax take it easy video or the love today one. cuz...the blue swirly stuff and the arm waving was in the love today video. maybe you transitioned and i just didnt notice. but yeah.

i know, but we imagined a more slow version for RELAX lol, something softer, yet dynamic :thumb_yello:

haha. what an oxymoron.