Open letter to Mika

devo

First of all I would like to thank you for the great album.

I know that the last months have been crazy. I just hope that all the press and pressure isn’t getting to you. It seems like people are more interested in your appearance and your sexuality than with your music. Personally I don’t care who you do or do not sleep with. And you are doing the right thing when you don’t talk about it with every journalist that asks.

Some say that you are flamboyant. So what!! I can’t be the only person who is very tired of rappers singing about half naked women, what great lovers they are and how much money they make. It’s just nice that there are musicians out there writing music that makes life a little more fun. The world is sad enough without having to listen to song after song about how much it sucks.

:thumb_yello: So thanks for making me smile and sing.:biggrin2:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika's music makes me dream. I love listening to his album. Each song has a different story. I am so glad and lucky to have MIKA is this world. Everytime, I see him smiling, he makes me smile and want to throw myself to him. I LOVE YOU MIKA WITH ALL MY HEART, BODY AND SOUL. I do believe you can love someone without knowing them personally. MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR MIKA. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TALENT AND SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I can’t be the only person who is very tired of rappers singing about half naked women, what great lovers they are and how much money they make. It’s just nice that there are musicians out there writing music that makes life a little more fun. The world is sad enough without having to listen to song after song about how much it sucks.

:thumb_yello:

that's so true! finally someone different has come, someone who makes you smile and brings his lollipop world in everyone's life

keep it up!

Oh, Mika really cheers me up!

Im in a hyper mood always I have listened to his music during the last hour!

Today again I couldn't help it,

I was smiling and grinning while walking in the street alone! :naughty:

It was cause I was listening Big Girl (You're Beautiful) very loud with my mp3

and boy do I love the beat in that song! :naughty:

I really love Mika, too. First his voice, then his face; the way he looks into the camera in the Grace Kelly video really gives me the chills... As do the beats in songs like Love Today and Big Girl, combined with his master's voice, of course.

Mika's music makes me dream. I love listening to his album. Each song has a different story. I am so glad and lucky to have MIKA is this world. Everytime, I see him smiling, he makes me smile and want to throw myself to him. I LOVE YOU MIKA WITH ALL MY HEART, BODY AND SOUL. I do believe you can love someone without knowing them personally. MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR MIKA. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TALENT AND SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

that's exacly what i was gonna say. yaaay mika!

I love Mika because he makes me smile everytime I listen to Love Today or Grace Kelly.What a great skill it is to make someone happy! I have never experienced that before with any song or lyrics,so Mika thank you and love you!