• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so dumb- Mika's British, you live in England, no?---I just assumed it was British. But I looked on the internet and it is available here My bad.

That's so awesome. I want some now- it looks so nice:biggrin2:

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay?

Ha ha, easy mistake :bleh: Anyway, most of the things they have in Britain are American :bleh: Well at least it doesn't have to be complicated to buy them now, I bet they're cheaper there as well.

Watch out though you will get hooked! I bought 2 then I found out they were the ones used for Mika's artwork, then I thought I'd buy some more.. and well I kept buying and buying them :naughty:

I payed £2.75 for the series 1. Which is like $5 I don't know how much that's in Canadian dollars. But that's only cos they're on sale (which finishes in August! Need to buy them all before the sale ends lol) the actual price is like £5 which is like $10 :blink:

How long did it take you to draw that Danika ?

It is great :punk:

Thanks Vanessa! :wub2: It took me like.. a week to draw/paint.

Ha ha, easy mistake :bleh: Anyway, most of the things they have in Britain are American :bleh: Well at least it doesn't have to be complicated to buy them now, I bet they're cheaper there as well.

Watch out though you will get hooked! I bought 2 then I found out they were the ones used for Mika's artwork, then I thought I'd buy some more.. and well I kept buying and buying them :naughty:

I payed £2.75 for the series 1. Which is like $5 I don't know how much that's in Canadian dollars. But that's only cos they're on sale (which finishes in August! Need to buy them all before the sale ends lol) the actual price is like £5 which is like $10 :blink:

I'll get hooked? Eeek...at least I got a warning. I got that same warning with tea, once I try it I'll get hooked:naughty:

Cool!!! Yeah- the rate is about double of British pounds. There's an art store that I just might go to now:fisch:

Oh, and thanks so much:wink2:

I'll get hooked? Eeek...at least I got a warning. I got that same warning with tea, once I try it I'll get hooked:naughty:

Cool!!! Yeah- the rate is about double of British pounds. There's an art store that I just might go to now:fisch:

Oh, and thanks so much:wink2:

Well if you're the same kind of art freak that I am then yeah you will get hooked :naughty:

Ha ha, and did you? Or have you not had tea yet lol.

Ok awesome! Hope you find them! Could you tell me how much they cost there when you find out please? :bleh:

You're very welcome :wink2:

Well if you're the same kind of art freak that I am then yeah you will get hooked :naughty:

Ha ha, and did you? Or have you not had tea yet lol.

Ok awesome! Hope you find them! Could you tell me how much they cost there when you find out please? :bleh:

You're very welcome :wink2:

I've never really had tea. But I'm planning on going to a tea shop that I found- looks SO cool.

Yeah- I will for sure:wink2:

Do you know hom much it is in euros? :fisch:

I've never really had tea. But I'm planning on going to a tea shop that I found- looks SO cool.

Yeah- I will for sure:wink2:

Ah right :naughty: I don't think you're missing out on much, but I guess I'm the only one who hates tea here :fisch:

Cool, thanks!

Ah that sucks.. can't you like sneak it behind her back? :fisch:

Ok... this is the only thing I have atm. I made this for Caz's bday (today woop woop)

before: P1010328.jpg

after: scan014.jpg

OMG, it's greaat!:thumb_yello:

Ah right :naughty: I don't think you're missing out on much, but I guess I'm the only one who hates tea here :fisch:

Cool, thanks!

Sssh...I won't tell anyone:naughty::roftl:

I called up the art store and talked to someone. She said that they do infact have Liquitex paints. I mentioned the basic ones and she said something about more than one type. And she said that there is the 118mL (she said something about a buttery consistency) and it's $4.99 and the other one (250mL) is more of a liquid? And she said it's might be about the same price but looking on the internet, they aren't the same price. Oh well, I should go to the art store anyways:wink2:

Edit---

there are 2 different ones priced at around 5 bucks

1) Liquitex Basics Colors 118ml

2) Liquitex Basics Matt Colors

My computer is I think like a year old - I got it for my last birthday..

Oh that's not so old then. This one is like 3 years old or something lol.

OMG, it's greaat!:thumb_yello:

Thank you! :wub2:

Sssh...I won't tell anyone:naughty::roftl:

I called up the art store and talked to someone. She said that they do infact have Liquitex paints. I mentioned the basic ones and she said something about more than one type. And she said that there is the 118mL (she said something about a buttery consistency) and it's $4.99 and the other one (250mL) is more of a liquid? And she said it's might be about the same price but looking on the internet, they aren't the same price. Oh well, I should go to the art store anyways:wink2:

Edit---

there are 2 different ones priced at around 5 bucks

1) Liquitex Basics Colors 118ml

2) Liquitex Basics Matt Colors

Good girl! :P

There are different ones? Humm.... Let me check the one I have.

Wow you only pay $5 for 118ml? Mine is 59 ml and I paid around that much. I have no idea what type mine is though :blink: Have you got a link?

Good girl! :P

There are different ones? Humm.... Let me check the one I have.

Wow you only pay $5 for 118ml? Mine is 59 ml and I paid around that much. I have no idea what type mine is though :blink: Have you got a link?

Yeah here

https://www.currys.com/catalogpc.htm?Category=A011&NBReset=2

Go down and you'll see Liquitex.

Yeah here

https://www.currys.com/catalogpc.htm?Category=A011&NBReset=2

Go down and you'll see Liquitex.

Wow those are huge! :naughty: They look really different from the ones I have.

Mine look like this picuras011.jpg (wow that person is mental having all those paints :roftl: I bet that'll be me in a few weeks' time :naughty:)

Anyway.. as long as they have the same colours that's all that counts.

Wow those are huge! :naughty: They look really different from the ones I have.

Mine look like this picuras011.jpg (wow that person is mental having all those paints :roftl: I bet that'll be me in a few weeks' time :naughty:)

Anyway.. as long as they have the same colours that's all that counts.

How long did it take you to collect all of those?:naughty:

Okay so this is what I do while im borred at class !

Photo130-6.jpgPhoto131.jpgPhoto132.jpg

They're so awesome! :mf_lustslow: I think you should get bored more often :naughty:

Oh...I see:naughty:

I'm not that bad.. but give it time and I'll probably end up having that many paints :naughty:

I'm not that bad.. but give it time and I'll probably end up having that many paints :naughty:

Of course it's not that bad...it's good:thumb_yello: I don't even have one. But I may soon. And I'm still on that site for that art store...