It'll be pretty fun and colourful! :punk:

Ha ha, I was like :shocked::roftl: As in colouring it in one whole colour? I think not, but maybe it can fill just over 2 pages? I'm not sure, I've never tried :naughty:

Ok, I'm off now, will be back next week! Byee x x

I can imagine.

Okay, cool:)

Wow...have fun (wherever you are going):wink2:

:bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday, very very late in the evenig/night, i couldn't sleep, & make this haha. It must be filled in with colours, but i hate that part, & dont know how to do that with photoshop etc etc. so its very boring & ugly now, but whatever haha. :naughty:

post-11024-142983677636_thumb.jpg

post-11024-142983677641_thumb.jpg

Yesterday, very very late in the evenig/night, i couldn't sleep, & make this haha. It must be filled in with colours, but i hate that part, & dont know how to do that with photoshop etc etc. so its very boring & ugly now, but whatever haha. :naughty:

I love them! :thumb_yello: The first one.. Amazing.. :punk:

ahww thankyou so! :wub2: - I don't love them, but the way he sits on the letters was a new idea & the hands etc. ahahah wanted to show :wink2:

I wish I could make things like that, really.. I made some things but not good.. I'll post them as soon as possible! :wink2:

And.. how old are you?

I wish I could make things like that, really.. I made some things but not good.. I'll post them as soon as possible! :wink2:

And.. how old are you?

Ahwww, your nice! - And that would be great, really want to see something from you! I'm 16 years old, & you.. ? :wink2:

i think i don't need to say nothing because i'm her number 1 fan :mf_rosetinted::mf_lustslow:

i can't sew or draw for a few weeks :thumbdown:i've burned my right hand today, its a second degree burn.i hate this

OUCH! I hope your hand feels better soon:wink2:

Those are very nice:biggrin2: