2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

oh yes we should start queing up earlish and we will be there for many many hours :thumb_yello:

Well you've seen what i'm like hahah Get to the front and root myself to it. Hahahaha It works though! :naughty:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before i start queing up for this i am going to have to book into a hotel ...maybe this means coming down the day before or something i dont know :blink:

before i start queing up for this i am going to have to book into a hotel ...maybe this means coming down the day before or something i dont know :blink:
i know i was gonna do that this week, can we wait till next week now cos im buying more mika tickets!!

it'll b fine plently of places that iv looked up, ill email u a few later and we can choose.

if anyone wants to share let us know!!

Yes because there's a good chance there'll be a signing the day before for Big Girl I think.....

If anyone is interested, my train arrives at 3pm at Waterloo :naughty: ... I can't be there earlier, and i'll already have to leave work earlier i think...

Anyway... I'll try and join you in the queue if you're already queueing :biggrin2: ...

If anyone is interested, my train arrives at 3pm at Waterloo :naughty: ... I can't be there earlier, and i'll already have to leave work earlier i think...

Anyway... I'll try and join you in the queue if you're already queueing :biggrin2: ...

im sure you simply wont be able to miss us...i will be the life size lady bird and i think there will be pirates and banana Girls and maybe even a super hero or two :roftl:

of course we are!!! if u like nearer the time i can give u my mobile number and u can find out where we are!

yup swapping mobile numbers is a good idea

i still think you wil ba able to spot us a mile off though :roftl:

I think i MAY be able to spot a giant banana talking to a pirate, both with glowing hearts around the neck, singing Mika songs out loud... Not sure, though :blink::naughty:

I think i MAY be able to spot a giant banana talking to a pirate, both with glowing hearts around the neck, singing Mika songs out loud... Not sure, though :blink::naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i know i would

im so excited about dressing up :biggrin2: im making everything by hand ...its hard work but going to be worth it :cool:

Are you going to sew your costume from the start? :blink:

I've got basically all the material now, that I need for my costume: white clothes made of cotton and some red and black fabric paint. :naughty:

Waaah! I'm freaking out here. I bought two tickets off ebay. I have paid for them, and all. But I havent heard anything from the seller after that. It said that the person was going to send them whenever she got them from the place she ordered it from..but..I'm really nervous that I won't get them in time.:boxed: Since I live in Norway and all..So, have any of you gotten the tickets you've ordered? Does anybody know how much time it takes? :boxed:

Waaaah, I'm nervous:shocked:

Waaah! I'm freaking out here. I bought two tickets off ebay. I have paid for them, and all. But I havent heard anything from the seller after that. It said that the person was going to send them whenever she got them from the place she ordered it from..but..I'm really nervous that I won't get them in time.:boxed: Since I live in Norway and all..So, have any of you gotten the tickets you've ordered? Does anybody know how much time it takes? :boxed:

Waaaah, I'm nervous:shocked:

hey

don't worry just yet, there are still six or so weeks to go and the person you bought the tickets from might very well still be waiting for her tickets.some companies are very slow and have to wait until they have been issued.

you should however find out where the tickets will be issued from and ask for the reference no. you can then check the progress of the tickets.

i'm sure everything will be fine and soon you will have your tickets in your hands and then you can start planning the journey to london...

hey

don't worry just yet, there are still six or so weeks to go and the person you bought the tickets from might very well still be waiting for her tickets.some companies are very slow and have to wait until they have been issued.

you should however find out where the tickets will be issued from and ask for the reference no. you can then check the progress of the tickets.

i'm sure everything will be fine and soon you will have your tickets in your hands and then you can start planning the journey to london...

When I bought mine through Ticketmaster, they gave me the option of receiving them by e-mail instead of by post and I think I got them within 2 or 3 weeks of buying them...I'd ask for details of who they were booked with, a reference number and details of how they will be sent so you can chase it up e.g. post or e-mail...hope this helps?