2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

*HAHA* REALLY:shocked: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

HE WONT BEABLE TO MISS U THEN!!!!...IM FRANTICLY LOOKING FOR TICKETS ON EBAY...SO IF I DO GET TICKETS ...IM COMEING AS CHEW CHEW ...IN LIKE A PROPER FULL BODY MONKEY SUIT!!!:roftl:

IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY (Which is going to be the hottest on record?!) You'd faint before he got onstage! ahhaha

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY (Which is going to be the hottest on record?!) You'd faint before he got onstage! ahhaha

*haha* oh well...just as long as i faint...after MIKA comes on stage so i dont miss anything...:roftl: :roftl: BUT ITS WORTH IT FOR MIKA:thumb_yello:

It will be REALLY REALLY hot in a full animal suit i was temped but the heat put me off :biggrin2:

Yeah it's bad anough at any gig but in July and in a huge costume it'll get too much I think.

I'm trying to base my costume on the weather not the actual cosume at the moment.

It will be REALLY REALLY hot in a full animal suit i was temped but the heat put me off :biggrin2:

WELL...its like a floresant pink...so would that somehow..like reflect the heat off me...or not:blink: :blink: :blink: ???

if its too hot...i will just go buy another costume!!!:thumb_yello:

WELL...its like a floresant pink...so would that somehow..like reflect the heat off me...or not:blink: :blink: :blink: ???

if its too hot...i will just go buy another costume!!!:thumb_yello:

You never know it may be a freezing night in which case you will be laughing your socks off at us being cold and you being nice and toasty :naughty::thumb_yello:

You never know it may be a freezing night in which case you will be laughing your socks off at us being cold and you being nice and toasty :naughty::thumb_yello:

*HAHA* YEH!!!:roftl:

well its quite big...so everyone can fit inside...it would like be a huge ...MFC monkey!!!:roftl:

*HAHA* YEH!!!:roftl:

well its quite big...so everyone can fit inside...it would like be a huge ...MFC monkey!!!:roftl:

you could have fun scaring all the lollipop girls :naughty: :naughty:

Jennie the banana look great , but if you do choose to come as a pirate , hes a song for you to learn :

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,

Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,

Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,

Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,

We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,

We burn up the city, we're really a fright,

We're rascals, scoundrels, villians, and knaves,

We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,

We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,

Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,

Jennie the banana look great , but if you do choose to come as a pirate , hes a song for you to learn :

We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,

We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,

We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,

Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,

We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,

We burn up the city, we're really a fright,

We're rascals, scoundrels, villians, and knaves,

We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,

We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,

Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,

HAHA ok i'll be a pirate then just so we can sing that all day. I actually know most of that already but i'll get practicing :bleh:

Are you actually gonna talk like a pirate the whole time we're there!?

Yes me hearty Im getting into the theme aghhhhhhhhhhh

<drinks rum , sails the high seas>

Did I ever tell you the story when I was attacked on the high seas by the spindly killer fish?

I WANNA WEAR THIS

product-enlarged.jpg

But it's currently unavailable :(

That's pretty cool! :thumb_yello: LOL!!! I was thinking of changing my outfit but i dunno what to do. Bit hot with that wig - and in July.....ugh! Might try summat different...plus, i've been looking for sheep outfits and the cheapest one is £170. Second to that is £400. Not good! Also, v hot with proper head and everything....this could be tricky.....

That's pretty cool! :thumb_yello: LOL!!! I was thinking of changing my outfit but i dunno what to do. Bit hot with that wig - and in July.....ugh! Might try summat different...plus, i've been looking for sheep outfits and the cheapest one is £170. Second to that is £400. Not good! Also, v hot with proper head and everything....this could be tricky.....

Yeah the heat might be a big issue. It's bad anough being in a crowd of that many at the best of times but in the middle of July we'll all die of dehydration or something in big costumes.

Maybe I should go for a hawaiian theme and just wear a bikini and grass skirt! :thumb_yello:

I bet after all of this itt'll be cold and rain all night.

Yeah the heat might be a big issue. It's bad anough being in a crowd of that many at the best of times but in the middle of July we'll all die of dehydration or something in big costumes.

Maybe I should go for a hawaiian theme and just wear a bikini and grass skirt! :thumb_yello:

I bet after all of this itt'll be cold and rain all night.

LOL!!!! Yeah, that'd be flippin' typical wouldn't it. LOL! Bikini and grass skirt is cool! I did that once for my mates hen night. Was fab! We were all supposed to dress like it and everyone chickened out and had shorts on underneath and a vest top! I was the only one who did it properly! Tut tut! LOL!!:biggrin2:

LOL!!!! Yeah, that'd be flippin' typical wouldn't it. LOL! Bikini and grass skirt is cool! I did that once for my mates hen night. Was fab! We were all supposed to dress like it and everyone chickened out and had shorts on underneath and a vest top! I was the only one who did it properly! Tut tut! LOL!!:biggrin2:

A vest top?! what's so hawaiian about that pfft.

I don't mind what I wear in the day but going back to my sisters at night might be a bit dodgy....it bad enough wearing normal clothes in daylight lol

mmmm....gotta be careful. How are you getting there? If by car you could get changed after if the car park is close by. That's what i've done - twice now! Ha ha ha!! Quite amusing gettin' my kit off in a car park! LOL! I got oil all over my fluffy socks but nevermind! LOL!

How many of you are going aswell? Safety in numbers and all that. ;+)