2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

mmmm....gotta be careful. How are you getting there? If by car you could get changed after if the car park is close by. That's what i've done - twice now! Ha ha ha!! Quite amusing gettin' my kit off in a car park! LOL! I got oil all over my fluffy socks but nevermind! LOL!

How many of you are going aswell? Safety in numbers and all that. ;+)

That's the thing. I'll be getting the tube and I'll be on my own. (my sister will probably come and meet me though)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What!!!??? You're kidding! Oh no!.....erm......you're going on your own? That's terrible. Doesn't anyone need a ticket on MFC ? Do you have two tickets?

Yeah well my sister wasn't that bothered so I asked if I could give her ticket to someone on here. So if Nicole can come she's gonna have it, if she can't then it's up for grabs. I'd rather go with people from here than my sister because she said she wasn't even gonna dress up and it'd spoilt the night I think.

I presume my sister will come and meet me afterwards and get either the tube or night bus depending on how late it is. There's no way she'll let me walk around New Cross on my own at night lol

Yeah well my sister wasn't that bothered so I asked if I could give her ticket to someone on here. So if Nicole can come she's gonna have it, if she can't then it's up for grabs. I'd rather go with people from here than my sister because she said she wasn't even gonna dress up and it'd spoilt the night I think.

I presume my sister will come and meet me afterwards and get either the tube or night bus depending on how late it is. There's no way she'll let me walk around New Cross on my own at night lol

We'll have to try and sort summat out for you. If you can sell your ticket to a MFC member that'd be really good. Where abouts will you be travelling from? Are you in London?

We'll have to try and sort summat out for you. If you can sell your ticket to a MFC member that'd be really good. Where abouts will you be travelling from? Are you in London?

I'll be in London for most of July to stay with my sister. I'm going down about the 10th I think and coming home the 27th. I'll be fine getting there and back as long as my sister comes to meet me.

I'll be in London for most of July to stay with my sister. I'm going down about the 10th I think and coming home the 27th. I'll be fine getting there and back as long as my sister comes to meet me.

Is it very far from the venue?

Is it very far from the venue?

Is it by Charring cross station? Or am I thinking of the wrong place completely. I think theres a direct train to hers from Charring Cross or it's only 2 tube stops from London Bridge. She lives in Brockley.

this is quite irritating i still haven't found something crazy enough to wear for the concert, i know its like over a month away but i know i will take ages to plan things out.... meeehhh any ideas?

hey ppl...if i do go what shall i go as ...coz i was orriginally gonna go as a monkey...but ive found some more!!!

full body costumes

10825.jpg

T900404.jpg

T9014.jpg

T9039F.jpg

T9009.jpg

28026.png

or maybe an afro

1422210.jpg

LMAO when i stop laughing i will tell u what would be best hehehe

hey ppl...if i do go what shall i go as ...coz i was orriginally gonna go as a monkey...but ive found some more!!!

Blimey! You'll be boiling!!!! :biggrin2: Mind you, they are pretty cool. Aren't they really expensive though? Especially the banana and donkey.

Is it by Charring cross station? Or am I thinking of the wrong place completely. I think theres a direct train to hers from Charring Cross or it's only 2 tube stops from London Bridge. She lives in Brockley.

I wonder if they will have anywhere to store your coats and bags like they had at the other venues.....that way you could wear a really long THIN coat or cardy, just to cover up til you get there.

Blimey! You'll be boiling!!!! :biggrin2: Mind you, they are pretty cool. Aren't they really expensive though? Especially the banana and donkey.

Haha, we could go as a bunch of bananas :naughty: