2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

I've just realised that's its gonna be daylight for pretty much the whole gig! Think of the great photo's we'll get!? :D And we'll be able to see him properly! And he'll actually be able to see us!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just realised that's its gonna be daylight for pretty much the whole gig! Think of the great photo's we'll get!? :D And we'll be able to see him properly! And he'll actually be able to see us!! :biggrin2:

lol im sure they can see us even if the audience is dark ....Take the Birmingham Concert remember all we have to do is Glow....and pink wigs sooo stand out he wont miss you :biggrin2:

lol im sure they can see us even if the audience is dark ....Take the Birmingham Concert remember all we have to do is Glow....and pink wigs sooo stand out he wont miss you :biggrin2:

That's what I thought but when I was up there I couldn't pick any faces out at all!!! it was pitch black! :blink:

That's what I thought but when I was up there I couldn't pikck any faces out at all!!! it was pitch black! :blink:

well they didnt have any lighting on the audience during that Number plus all the balloons and glitter i imagine got in the way...and if i remember you were pretty focused on Mika's Back :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

well they didnt have any lighting on the audience during that Number plus all the balloons and glitter i imagine got in the way...and if i remember you were pretty focused on Mika's Back :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

...yeah that's true hahahaha my my eyes were pretty much glued to it

well since we are so many and we will be occupying the front three rows i guess, he will find it hard to avoid us...a sea of flashing hearts and a lot of funny characters (i hope everyone is dressing up!!!) and yes it's great for taking photos, yes it will still be very bright and light. i just can't wait!

...yeah that's true hahahaha my my eyes were pretty much glued to it

so once on stage it is hard to see details in the audience? is it all a blurr or was it because you only had eyes for mika???

so once on stage it is hard to see details in the audience? is it all a blurr or was it because you only had eyes for mika???

I'm not too sure hahaha Mika definately had some kind of affect on my attention but When he went off stage I did try and pick out my friend in the front row and only just about managed to see him :| Maybe it was just becasue the lights had gone down a bit or something...or Mika's sweaty back had dazzled me too much hahah

When you're on stage and the room is dark, you really don't see anything, because first of the darkness, and because of the lights too... You barely manage to see the first rows, but nothing after 4th or 5th maximum...

I don't have a flashing heart but am hopefully getting some flashing bunny ears :roftl:

Are we meeting up before hand? We're going to london on that day tho so I'm not sure how early we'll get there, so we'll just have to push through to find you all :naughty:

I'm not too sure hahaha Mika definately had some kind of affect on my attention but When he went off stage I did try and pick out my friend in the front row and only just about managed to see him :| Maybe it was just becasue the lights had gone down a bit or something...or Mika's sweaty back had dazzled me too much hahah

Yeah, it is hard to see the audience. I just remember tonnes of flying paper and balloons in my face! LOL!:biggrin2: And Mika's sweaty chest of course when he ripped his chicken suit off in front of me! LOL!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!!!