2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

:biggrin2: hei...:thumb_yello:

do you know that mika explict ask to all of his fan that will be at somerset house to have immaginative, fashion and strange clothes!!

he specifys the fans that have the most immaginative clothes will be photografr and will enter in a special gallery on his web site..

he also says: expect lot of surprise!!!!!!

WOOOOOOW

i will be there and i'm thinking how can i dress!

os. is it true? bye bye!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2: hei...:thumb_yello:

do you know that mika explict ask to all of his fan that will be at somerset house to have immaginative, fashion and strange clothes!!

he specifys the fans that have the most immaginative clothes will be photografr and will enter in a special gallery on his web site..

he also says: expect lot of surprise!!!!!!

WOOOOOOW

i will be there and i'm thinking how can i dress!

os. is it true? bye bye!!

Mrrr.. Mine isnt really imaginative. Maybe theres a way I could.. but nope. Cant think of anything XD

Oh don't worry, they aren't expensive! :biggrin2:

Really? Thanks! ♥ ♥ ♥

Im trying to think how can I make my 'pirate in cartoon motion' costume hehe :D I decided that I should be different slightly xD

Really? Thanks! ♥ ♥ ♥

Im trying to think how can I make my 'pirate in cartoon motion' costume hehe :D I decided that I should be different slightly xD

Make it glow!!

http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk/acatalog/GLOW_IN_THE_DARK_PAINT.html

OMM, we are all going to be so bright and glowing, we will blind the poor guy, he will need shades!! :roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

a rainbow Pirate :biggrin2:

instead of a parrot on your shoulder have a lollipop girl..Nooo have a chew chew :blink:

bah no ignore me that would just be weird

Make it glow!!

http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk/acatalog/GLOW_IN_THE_DARK_PAINT.html

OMM, we are all going to be so bright and glowing, we will blind the poor guy, he will need shades!! :roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

wooow paints. Is there a paint that glows like... um.. it needs to be in loads of light.. then you go in the dark n it glows. And it doesnt run out n stuff?

a rainbow Pirate :biggrin2:

instead of a parrot on your shoulder have a lollipop girl..Nooo have a chew chew :blink:

bah no ignore me that would just be weird

A chew chew!! yerrr XD

I saw where you could by the money that mika used a pic of on his myspace... where is it now :o

its not getting on at all at the moment because i dont have the impulse to sit down at the sewing machine :naughty:

it will get done eventually though :biggrin2:

wooow paints. Is there a paint that glows like... um.. it needs to be in loads of light.. then you go in the dark n it glows. And it doesnt run out n stuff?

I guess that is how these works, I know they run out after a few hours, but you could re-apply just before the gig! i don't know if they only start running out after dark, if you get what I mean?! In which case it won't get dark until quite late.

its not getting on at all at the moment because i dont have the impulse to sit down at the sewing machine :naughty:

it will get done eventually though :biggrin2:

Mmmm, that sound like somebody I know lol! :wink2: Mad rush the weekend before methinks :naughty: