2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

hi everybody... i booked my tickets on line by "see tickets" about one month and 15 days ago...but I'm still waiting :(

I check the status of my order everyday...but they say me: "We are waiting for these tickets to come into stock..."

Is it normal?

Is anybody in the same situation of mine?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of going as Minnie until I remembered that red really doesn't suit me.

Can't wait till the 21st when my exams are all over and I can concentrate on altering my costume and stuff :roftl: I have no plans from then till the gig really so I have plenty of time.

I was thinking of going as Minnie until I remembered that red really doesn't suit me.

Can't wait till the 21st when my exams are all over and I can concentrate on altering my costume and stuff :roftl: I have no plans from then till the gig really so I have plenty of time.

You were? Wow, I don't feel that creative anymore:roftl:

You were? Wow, I don't feel that creative anymore:roftl:

Haha only becasue I've literally looked at every possible costume available online over the last few months :P It's a good idea though!!!

I'm trying to get a penguin costume for Glastonbury, which I was hoping to wear to Somerset House as well, but so far the only one I have come across is in a mans size, but I'm still hopeful to get one yet.

help...im hyperventilating :blink:

Breathe breathe

nowww why would there be a high volume of hotel occupancy between the 16 - 18th july i wonder :shocked:

help...im hyperventilating :blink:

Breathe breathe

nowww why would there be a high volume of hotel occupancy between the 16 - 18th july i wonder :shocked:

BREATHE! Everyone's gonna be int he same situation as us and let's face it we're better then the rest so we'll be fine. There's no way i'm letting us be further back than 2nd row :P