2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl:

Just back from work getting caught up on this thread and do you know what Jennie your party in the park story about the rain on the security Guys made me laugh soo much :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

Just back from work getting caught up on this thread and do you know what Jennie your party in the park story about the rain on the security Guys made me laugh soo much :roftl: :roftl:

Hahahah It was funny :P The guy in front of us looked like this little rat anyway but he looked hillarious when he was knocked off his feet with his little dripping moustace.

But if it rains my face paints and hair glitter will run everywhere! :blink:

Hahahah It was funny :P The guy in front of us looked like this little rat anyway but he looked hillarious when he was knocked off his feet with his little dripping moustace.

But if it rains my face paints and hair glitter will run everywhere! :blink:

It better not rain o_0

Hm.. Im thinking LOTSA glitter yerrrrrrr :D

hehehe well i hope it doesnt rain aswell i will be wearing face paints aswell :roftl:

But hey we will look really funny after the concert if it does rain :wink2:

Same here i have a vision of what i want to look like and am in the process of collecting accessories for is and making it :thumb_yello:

In my head it looks amazing but what it turns out looking like is a completely different thing :naughty:

I'm completely sorted except I need to find somewhere that sells rainbow coloured hot pants hahahaha anyone know anywhere?!

I went in miss selfriges (i think thats how u spell it) yesterday and they had brigtly coloured hot pants in there !!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

and lots of rainbow stuff!!!:biggrin2:

but just look on ebay!!!

hmm rainbow hot pants....could you not get a white pair and kind of paint them ? :biggrin2:

Hahah....I might just wear white ones..and leave them white. I've gotta wear some though because this dress is WAY too short :blink: