2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AH AH AH!!!!!

I could hide all of you inside!!

ehy..Can you speak italian? ...or.. Are you italian?

lmao yes u could.. then this giant bra walks in and everyone will be like :blink: including mika i wouldn't be surprised if he stopped singing cos he'd be confused.

yeah i can speak it but it's getting a bit crapper now cos i speak too much english, i'm only half italian but all my relatives live in italy.

:) so..... you'll be in florence in July!!! come on!

ps. you know.. I'll be in london on the 13th.. we could meet...and you can bring me to seesighting! :P:P

i really wanted to go! but i don't think i can afford to go there and the accommodation.. and the fact that i get lost really easily lol.

ok that'd be cool!! are u bringing mates along or are u going by yourself?

Thank you! you're so kind!

I'm going with a friend of Milan.

ok, It's so hot today =_= about 30-32°. I'm going to eat an icecream ^^; ...

see you soon ;)

no problem :)!!!

what 30 degrees!? it was like pouring today but its gotten a bit more sunny now.. have fun, i want an italian ice cream now :tears:

I'm gonna make my sister buy me another lollipop from Hamley's to take with me...since my last one was confiscated :sneaky2: They sell really yummy ones there :thumb_yello:

Might just end up eating it in the queue though. I had to try so hard not to eat mine in Birmingham before I went it! Wish I had now :(

As for meeting it'll probably be more like 12 by the time we all start out I think. But i'm gonna aim to be there for about 10.15 though still! Time to do my face paints lol

This is where some of us are staying :

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th + 2 spares

- BexxY nights 16th and 17th

Is that it for now ?

BexxY, have you already booked for your room ? Cause i think i read that Giulietta is also staying 2 nights in London, so maybe you can join her in her room since they have 2 spare beds, so you won't be alone in another room ? Am i right Giulietta ?

There are spare beds so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

- Lunafish and Friend : nights 15th to 18th

Royal National Hotel in Bloomsburry :

- Marianne84 : nights 16th to 18th

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

- For those who prefer : Picadilly Circus

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

(I'll quote this message and correct it everytime there is something to add, ok ?)

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

Is that it for now ?

BexxY, have you already booked for your room ? Cause i think i read that Giulietta is also staying 2 nights in London, so maybe you can join her in her room since they have 2 spare beds, so you won't be alone in another room ? Am i right Giulietta ?

There are spare beds so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

(I'll quote this message and correct it everytime there is something to add, ok ?)

GREAT PLAN!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

i think we will be the most colourful, crazy, funny ,big group :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2::naughty:

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

Is that it for now ?

St Giles Hotel :

Meeting points :

Me, Big Girl n Holy Johnny will be arriving @ kings cross @ 11 though o_0

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

Is that it for now ?

St Giles Hotel :

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross :

Beckar, Big Girl and Holy Johnny at 11am

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits from around 12:30pm we'll say to be sure everybody is there...

(I'll quote this message and correct it everytime there is something to add, ok ?

No need to quote this message when you want to add something, cause it will become a bit confusing... Just say it, i read everything, and if i forget something, post it again or PM if you don't want to repeat ! :thumb_yello: )

Where exactly is Kings Cross? Is it anywhere near Oxford Street? I know I've been there before, but I can't remember exactly where it is. :bleh:

Im so confused.. I still wanna meet @ picadilly... but we cant get there any earlier... so.. will you peeps wait?

We may be getting the taxi.. so it should hopefully take that long..

Im so confused.. I still wanna meet @ picadilly... but we cant get there any earlier... so.. will you peeps wait?

We may be getting the taxi.. so it should hopefully take that long..

If you're getting a taxi from Kings Cross to Piccadily, it shouldn't take more than 20 -30 mins, if the traffic is good I've driven through London so often it's like driving through my hometown now.

Yeah Jennie is right when she says by the time we are all organised it will be more like 12 before we start off on our walk to the venue :thumb_yello:

BUT

what if it is raining :shocked: :shocked:

If you're getting a taxi from Kings Cross to Piccadily, it shouldn't take more than 20 -30 mins, if the traffic is good I've driven through London so often it's like driving through my hometown now.

Is Taxi faster than tubes?

Yeah Jennie is right when she says by the time we are all organised it will be more like 12 before we start off on our walk to the venue :thumb_yello:

BUT

Well.. Im taking an umberella no matter what XD

It may rain.. but it probs wont be cold xD

ive got a feeling that the tubes are faster than a taxi....i did a pretend journey online somewhere and it said 45mins by taxi and 20mins by tube:blink:

BUT

oh please don't jinx it :naughty: i don't wanna have to bring an umbrella with me

whats everyone bringing for the bags or whatever to keep their items in?

ive got a feeling that the tubes are faster than a taxi....i did a pretend journey online somewhere and it said 45mins by taxi and 20mins by tube:blink:

Lol yerrr... but taxis arent full of smelly people xD

Lol yerrr... but taxis arent full of smelly people xD

No but i would feel safer on a tube than getting into a taxi with a stranger :biggrin2:

Thats just me though i like to be in control of where i am :biggrin2:

and as for a bag im not sure what i am going to doo still ...perhaps i will end up taking a small bag because you cant prevent from being searched some people without bags may even get body searched :shocked:

No but i would feel safer on a tube than getting into a taxi with a stranger :biggrin2:

Thats just me though i like to be in control of where i am :biggrin2:

and as for a bag im not sure what i am going to doo still ...perhaps i will end up taking a small bag because you cant prevent from being searched some people without bags may even get body searched :shocked:

A stranger?!?!?!

But the tube is full of smelly strangers lol XD