2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just not gonna even risk taking my baton to London xD

Well I'm bringing a ruddy great flag, so I'm sure they won't mind you bringing in a little baton.

LOL!! :naughty: I know, Bexxy said she was gonna stay with me so i can smack anyone that tries to push in. ha ha ha!! :roftl:

Good Morning Everyone.....

thats true my plan is to hide behind Sara because she will have a massive cane and the power to push people out of the way with it :naughty:

who was it that said it was raining a little bit yesterday....just as they said that the power went out and has just returned this morning and we had the biggest thunder storm EVER!!!

and whhyyyy am i up so early???

Because work rang me up to come in as someone was unable to come because of flooding!!! ofcourse i said no i have my reasons today :bleh:

Good Morning Everyone.....

thats true my plan is to hide behind Sara because she will have a massive cane and the power to push people out of the way with it :naughty:

who was it that said it was raining a little bit yesterday....just as they said that the power went out and has just returned this morning and we had the biggest thunder storm EVER!!!

and whhyyyy am i up so early???

Because work rang me up to come in as someone was unable to come because of flooding!!! ofcourse i said no i have my reasons today :bleh:

What's happening today, should I know? :naughty:

Oh nothing just that i had no internet / electricity last night so i just need to get things done this morning what i should have done last night...oh dont worry i just get annoyed when i get rung up by work super early in the morning just because someone has rung in with a lame excuse not to go to work

ok Rant over :biggrin2:

Especially when the person who needs cover is my arch enemy at work who hates me and i equally hate them :sneaky2:

*many reasons - they are the biggest gossip stirrer EVER

- she always makes complaints about me to the boss

- AND she is always telling me how i have no taste in music!!!!

NOW the rant is over :naughty:

ooo i'd say liking mika's music is have very good music taste indeed!

i have the day off work today to do college work.. also known as looking up fancy dress hire ;) ready for gigs!! im strugling with this!! no body has let on what they are doing!!

:naughty:

what do you mean no one has let on what they are doing? :biggrin2:

people have mentioned what they are dressing up as in this thread to some extent

but it is a huge thread so its easily missed....from what i know

we have pirates, penguins, Bo Peep, Hippys, Rainbow bright, Lady Birds (me), people coming just as colourful as they can, Perez as himself lol.

thats all i know so far :thumb_yello::punk:

well you would think that there would be alot of people dressed up as lollpop girls but at all the concerst i have been to i havent seen anyone from the audience dressed up as one yet :naughty:

HAHA! WICKED! thanks for that bexxy, i did try reading alot of pages but there are like.. 200!!

i want to go as alice in wonderland.. or a lollipop girl, but there will be like.. a million lollipop gals!!

I was gonna say everyone has mentioned what they are going as but Bexxy beat me to it. :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I'm going as my usual Yuppy. :biggrin2: No question really about my outfit is there! LOL!!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Good luck with your FD hunting and let us know what you decide. This is gonna be a great laugh! :naughty:

you always wear black??? :shocked:

wow Babs i never in a million years would have guessed i have always thought of you as a really colourful person .....or is black just a work uniform kind of thing?

I might go as a nun as I always wear black anyway. But with bunny ears.

I will take confession with Holy Johnny. :mf_rosetinted:

That would be great Bab! He would love that! He still wants to take a mobile confession booth :blink::naughty:

I am going as a rag doll... and now I have a wig! just nothing else to go with it yet :naughty:

I must admit that I mostly wear black or dark blue too. :blush-anim-cl:

But I never forget any colourful accessories. :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: Yes that is how I remember you! You wear wearing blue (funny that :wink2: ) but were wearing your colourful beads!!

That would be great Bab! He would love that! He still wants to take a mobile confession booth :blink::naughty:

I am going as a rag doll... and now I have a wig! just nothing else to go with it yet :naughty:

Hehe, one that looks like the portable LiCM loo? :biggrin2:

Nuns, rag dolls, ladybirds... Oh well, maybe I should bring the Dalmatian suit... Although that one is made for winter days. :biggrin2:

ohh yes he definately should make a mobile confession booth....tell him just to get a card board box an put it on his head like kids do when they pretend tv :roftl:

Nuns, rag dolls, ladybirds... Oh well, maybe I should bring the Dalmatian suit... Although that one is made for winter days. :biggrin2:

:roftl: Only a lot smaller...I hope :naughty:

oh yes a dalmatian suit that would be awesome :roftl: :roftl: but HOT

ohh yes he definately should make a mobile confession booth....tell him just to get a card board box an put it on his head like kids do when they pretend tv :roftl:

I think what he wants to do is have like a cardboard box with another attached and a curtains on it? :naughty: so that people can stick their heads in the other box. He wants a picture of Mika in it!!

I hope that wasn't a secret :blush-anim-cl: don't tell him I told you :naughty: