Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O wow Yopp

thats amazing!!!! :thumb_yello:

love the dress your right its very applely :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

It's a skirt and a top actually... And they had 2 different tops with that drawing :roftl: :roftl: I wonder if they sell them :blink: ...

Thank you !!

I have FINALLY found a dress for my costume! Just ordered it :biggrin2:

b509_1.JPG

:roftl: :roftl:

your going to look Fantastic ...sorry im laughing right now but its because we are all going to look so great together :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

your going to look Fantastic ...sorry im laughing right now but its because we are all going to look so great together :naughty:

hahaha. yeah, we are! i bet some japanese tourists are going to take a bunch of pictures of us. :roftl:

I haven't started painting my outfit yet. :thumbdown: I should, soon! Oh well, it's good that there are still plenty of days left before the big event. :bleh:

My summer job will end after next week. I will be FREE then! :D

I pack ice cream. :blink: It's everything else than what Uumpa Loompas do in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. :thumbdown:

You pack ice cream in Finland, brrr. :naughty:

You pack ice cream in Finland, brrr. :naughty:

Yeah, creepy isn't it? :blink:

But we don't have POLAR BEARS. :naughty: Many people especially in the USA tend to think we have polar bears walking here... on the streets... :roftl:

Couple years ago I read/heard somewhere that Britney Spears is one of those Americans. :biggrin2:

and im going to spend a nice relaxing sunday painting shoes :naughty:

thebear.jpg

bexxy you are an artist!!!!:bleh: many compliments!!!

i have to paint my trousers.too! beause in italy i can't find mika trousers:shocked: !ufff :-((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((8

Yeah, creepy isn't it? :blink:

But we don't have POLAR BEARS. :naughty: Many people especially in the USA tend to think we have polar bears walking here... on the streets... :roftl:

I read somewhere couple years ago that Britney Spears is one of those Americans. :biggrin2:

what about penguins? :naughty: :naughty: :wink2:

I only ordered the dress yesterday not the shoes and ears. Because I already have that. But I'm gonna wear yellow shoes. Because that's what Minnie is known for. :bleh:

1137639432.jpg

:roftl: I've just realised why I thought her shoes were white. :blush-anim-cl: And it's something to do with age. :naughty:

In most comic books they are red. Does anyone else read Donald Duck besides me? :naughty: Or what is it in the USA? Something related to Mickey Mouse? I know Mickey is much more popular over there than here. Finnish are Europe's most duck obsessed people! :roftl: What about England? What Disney comics do you have there?