2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

there used to be a kids magazine in the uk called disney time or something like that but im not sure what magazines there are now in the line of disney...not much i dont think

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there used to be a kids magazine in the uk called disney time or something like that but im not sure what magazines there are now in the line of disney...not much i dont think

Yeah, I thought there may not be any proper Disney magazine in the UK... Poor you! You miss out on a lot! :shocked:

Ugh!! Am trying to catch up on threads since i missed all day yesterday, but am car hunting aswell. :blink:

Nightmare!!! Might have to go out soon to have a look at one - everyone is gonna look so fab in their costmes!!!! Can't wait to see yours Luna! :naughty:

In most comic books they are red. Does anyone else read Donald Duck besides me? :naughty: Or what is it in the USA? Something related to Mickey Mouse? I know Mickey is much more popular over there than here. Finnish are Europe's most duck obsessed people! :roftl: What about England? What Disney comics do you have there?

I don't know Marianne, I am too grown up for comics and cartoons.:naughty:

I'm thinking of going as a pineapple now. I have just bought some yellow material and some green felt from ebay. Problem is I am a crap sewer as in a person who sews badly ( not a toilet) and I have little imagination or artistic flair.

I will probably just look like a melon!:naughty:

Mister Mika Bearman is doing good. :) His paws are bigger than ever so he can stand on his own (!) AND he has a tamagotchi! Now he has some drying to do and then he'll be ready for the next big step: coloring! :naughty:

mikabearman2kt8.jpg

Mister Mika Bearman is doing good. :) His paws are bigger than ever so he can stand on his own (!) AND he has a tamagotchi! Now he has some drying to do and then he'll be ready for the next big step: coloring! :naughty:

mikabearman2kt8.jpg

That is Fantastic :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Love it and im sure mika will aswell :thumb_yello: