Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EHI GIRLS

-21:thumb_yello: :naughty::roftl:

Yeah! I was thinking just the same when I was in the cinema tonight! :naughty:

And it seems that I have found my outfit. Quite unusual for a gig, it's a bit eh... householdish :biggrin2: - but I love the colours! See if I will managed to get it tomorrow, I saw it in a shop in town last Saturday and I can't get it through the internet so I have to go back to that shop. I hope it will fit me, it's actually kids' size...

Yeah! I was thinking just the same when I was in the cinema tonight! :naughty:

And it seems that I have found my outfit. Quite unusual for a gig, it's a bit eh... householdish :biggrin2: - but I love the colours! See if I will managed to get it tomorrow, I saw it in a shop in town last Saturday and I can't get it through the internet so I have to go back to that shop. I hope it will fit me, it's actually kids' size...

blue... what exactly means householdish?

sorry but i don't understand:blush-anim-cl: :bleh::biggrin2: ...

Just wait until I have more information. Maybe it doesn't fit me so in that case I have to find something else. :biggrin2:

Don't know what you planned but they have a lot of apple things (t-shirt, dress, etc.) in the shop i bought mine :naughty: :naughty: They really thought they would sell it... And sales start tomorrow here ! Just one word and i agree to be taken for an apple-crazy in front of the one who sold me the first one :roftl: I'm proud of what i am, afterall :blink:

Don't know what you planned but they have a lot of apple things (t-shirt, dress, etc.) in the shop i bought mine :naughty: :naughty: They really thought they would sell it... And sales start tomorrow here ! Just one word and i agree to be taken for an apple-crazy in front of the one who sold me the first one :roftl: I'm proud of what i am, afterall :blink:

Hehe, you can be the one and only Apple Maniac! :naughty:

I'll go for the stripes. :naughty:

You can see my stripes HERE. :biggrin2:

It's an apron and I bought it today. :biggrin2:

I was wondering if there is anyone in this world who has ever worn an apron to a concert. Well maybe I should be the first one ever. :naughty:

It is kids' size indeed. I could make the neckband longer, but then the front is hanging underneath my boobs. I think I'd better fold it in two and wear it around my waist.

And it matches with anything: shorts, capri trousers, jeans, skirts... :biggrin2:

The funny thing is that I am probably the worst housewife you can think of... :roftl:

I bought some rainbow coloured accessories too. That will do with the apron and my flowerish Converse (in case of rain I will wear my blue Doc Martens with bright blue laces :naughty: ).

You can see my stripes HERE. :biggrin2:

It's an apron and I bought it today. :biggrin2:

I was wondering if there is anyone in this world who has ever worn an apron to a concert. Well maybe I should be the first one ever. :naughty:

It is kids' size indeed. I could make the neckband longer, but then the front is hanging underneath my boobs. I think I'd better fold it in two and wear it around my waist.

And it matches with anything: shorts, capri trousers, jeans, skirts... :biggrin2:

Hahah yeah I think you might actually be the first :thumb_yello:

18 days now isn't it?! :blink:

This is where some of us are staying :

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th + 2 spares

- BexxY nights 16th and 17th

Is that it for now ?

BexxY, have you already booked for your room ? Cause i think i read that Giulietta is also staying 2 nights in London, so maybe you can join her in her room since they have 2 spare beds, so you won't be alone in another room ? Am i right Giulietta ?

There are spare beds so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

- Lunafish and Friend : nights 15th to 18th

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

- For those who prefer : Picadilly Circus

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

(I'll quote this message and correct it everytime there is something to add, ok ?)

Just bumping this for FD, who may be taking a spare bed!