(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

I had a dream where Mika said that he had a heart attack when he was 19 years old:boxed: :shocked:

:shocked: I DON'T LIKE THAT DREAM! I WOULD SAY MORE OF A NIGHTMARE!?

If that did EVER happen (touch wood it doesn't!) i would cuddle him and take care of him and LOVE him forever and ever!!!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i think i remember u saying that before!!!

OMG

MAJOR THOUGHT

Maaaayybbbeeee....the "heart attack" signifies a "Broken Heart", and that's how old he was when it happened?

It's possible, possible...

Ooooooooooooooooh!! That may be that!:shocked:

:insane:

I need more mika dreams!

Ooooooooooooooooh!! That may be that!:shocked:

:insane:

I need more mika dreams!

makes sense right? well this is my 4th year studying media and you have to analyse EVERYTHING...I may have over analysed that dream lol...I am good at dissecting dreams though! If I do say so myself!

makes sense right? well this is my 4th year studying media and you have to analyse EVERYTHING...I may have over analysed that dream lol...I am good at dissecting dreams though! If I do say so myself!

Yes, it makes sense!:blink: I need more Mika dreams! I wanna know more:naughty:

Same here... Im always robbing something or running from something or ridding him (not in the dirty way:roftl: )

Don't start that lol! Poor nicole thought me and EnFa were talking about using Mika as a horse the last time someone said that! :roftl:

who likes what ive added to my signature? :blush-anim-cl:

OH!

I was re-reading some of the comments here, and I totally forgot that I commented about Mika having a whip and being a ringmaster while he tells us what to do :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: YumYum!

OH!

I was re-reading some of the comments here, and I totally forgot that I commented about Mika having a whip and being a ringmaster while he tells us what to do :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: YumYum!

I love it:roftl:

OH!

:shocked: Your ideas are awesome xD