(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

it was in italy. But i'm seeing him in 5 days, maybe i can try speaking to him then (not that i'll ever have the courage)

YOU MUST

PLEASE ASK HIM IF HE'S SEEN MY FAN VIDEO "LOVE TODAY"???? PLEASE??

And tell him I love him and that I await him :wub2:

haha okay maybe not that last bit...

anyways. i have to go to bed now guys..

Night night, love you all! x x x x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha do you live in italy? thats awesome!

believe me, he's really nice and not stuck up/ divaish.

he's really cool!

no, got family there and luckily tickets werent sold out there cos he wasnt as famous, but i live in london closer to him :D yey

YOU MUST

PLEASE ASK HIM IF HE'S SEEN MY FAN VIDEO "LOVE TODAY"???? PLEASE??

And tell him I love him and that I await him :wub2:

haha okay maybe not that last bit...

anyways. i have to go to bed now guys..

Night night, love you all! x x x x

I'll try my best, what shall i refer u as :D

I had a dream about Mika last night.. nothing bad, kinda weird :roftl: he was eating dinner with his band and this is the weird part Caz/Caroline was with him not sure why but anyways I see him from a few tables away and then I start to walk up to him, and I'm just standing ther trying to speak and say something to him only I cant talk and I'm just staring at him with my jaw dropped.. then one of his band members say "Did you want to say something?" and then I woke up :blink:

I had a dream about Mika last night.. nothing bad, kinda weird :roftl: he was eating dinner with his band and this is the weird part Caz/Caroline was with him not sure why but anyways I see him from a few tables away and then I start to walk up to him, and I'm just standing ther trying to speak and say something to him only I cant talk and I'm just staring at him with my jaw dropped.. then one of his band members say "Did you want to say something?" and then I woke up :blink:

hahaha! omg i was there! thats so funny!

CazGirl from the Mikafanclub forum!! And say I'm "Caroline" on MySpace, and that I message him a lot :) he'll prolly shake his head and go "no i dont know her" LOL

hehe i'll see what i can do :)

Good luck! Tell us all about it! lol

Oh and can you ask him to consider performing in Melbourne, Australia? He's got a lot of crazy fans here lol....*whistles*

I'll do all my best lol

Thanks lol

If you do meet him, you're so lucky!

I've got a feeling i won't i always get bad luck when it comes to seeing mika live. Twicce already!! wouldn't be surprised if it happened the third time.

I've got a feeling i won't i always get bad luck when it comes to seeing mika live. Twicce already!! wouldn't be surprised if it happened the third time.

Okay i'll be thinking of you and crossing my fingers that has to work:wink2:

T

You've already seen him? TWICE?!?! :shocked:

*gasp* *faints*

You're one of the luckiest people I know! :blink:

You've already seen him? TWICE?!?! :shocked:

*gasp* *faints*

You're one of the luckiest people I know! :blink:

Lol well the first time i tried to but i didn't succeed, i got lost in the process :blush-anim-cl: and when i got there he had finished performing then the 2nd time I left after the concert when the staff said there was no chance of meeting him so i gave up and went...and yeah lets see if i'm lucky the third time :mf_rosetinted: