(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

lucky cow :naughty: id get him to sign my undies, then ask if i could sign his :naughty:

oooh thats a good idea :naughty:

but yeah...i think i would get him to sign my CD...and then get him to sign my chest (obv i would pull my shirt down a bit to reveal some *ahem* cleavage...since i am blessed)

and then if he did touch my boob i would maybe ask if i could touch his lollipop :wub2:

haha jokes. id never have the guts! I would just burst into a fit of giggles

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but yeah...i think i would get him to sign my CD...and then get him to sign my chest (obv i would pull my shirt down a bit to reveal some *ahem* cleavage...since i am blessed)

and then if he did touch my boob i would maybe ask if i could touch his lollipop :wub2:

haha me neither im all mouth :wink2:

Do ya reckon Mika is a breast man? cos if he is ill be gutted, i dont have a lot to offer :naughty:

lmao ha ha ha :thumb_yello: i'd prob blush if he touch me there or i think i would get butterflies in my stomach, and i prob wouldnt be able to stop smiling and he'll be like errr r u feelin ok? And i'll just be still smilin in my own lil world aah *sigh* ...

lmao ha ha ha :thumb_yello: i'd prob blush if he touch me there or i think i would get butterflies in my stomach, and i prob wouldnt be able to stop smiling and he'll be like errr r u feelin ok? And i'll just be still smilin in my own lil world aah *sigh* ...

I think I'd have multiple Mikagasms. How embarrassing. :roftl:

He so knows that he is hot though.

Or do you think he is that humble that he doesn't? Hmm...

Nah he knows alright:wink2: he's got too, look at the way he thrusts his hips and plays with his braces all the time......its cos he reads the forum......hes sucha tease :blush-anim-cl:

I think I'd have multiple Mikagasms. How embarrassing. :roftl:

hi 5 right there, if this thread does just as much seeing him doing stuff (that dont sound to right :blink: ) but anyway yeah more mikagasms.

Nah he knows alright:wink2: he's got too, look at the way he thrusts his hips and plays with his braces all the time......its cos he reads the forum......hes sucha tease :blush-anim-cl:

I KNOOOWWW God I hate it because it's teasing but i love it coz its so sexy!!!

and erm if Mika touched my boob id probably hold his hand and KEEP IT THERE SO HE CANT MOVE IT XD jokes ofcourse...and hopefully it will all be recorded so i can show it to the world!!!

...if i ever meet him.

*sigh*

like...'how you doin?':wink2:

haha totally! nah he'd probably look in the mirror...take one look at himself and say...

WTF IS GOING ON WITH MY HAIR?!?!?

And shake his head insanely trying to get it right lol

i can totally imagine Mika having a bad hair day

and looking even more cute! :wub2:

haha totally! nah he'd probably look in the mirror...take one look at himself and say...

WTF IS GOING ON WITH MY HAIR?!?!?

And shake his head insanely trying to get it right lol

i can totally imagine Mika having a bad hair day

and looking even more cute! :wub2:

hahaha yeh, ive seen him in interviews sometimes and just wanted to reach out and rearrange his barnet lol

Did you see him in the Virgin recording studio in headphones like an alice band that pushed his hair back?

lol i made a thread about that ages ago :thumb_yello:

God. How I would look to put my fingers in his hair. I would so ask to do that!

Did you see him in the Virgin recording studio in headphones like an alice band that pushed his hair back?

mmmm how sweet.....its so annoying that he can just about pull off anything that he wears, i need to keep my hair back sometimes but id just look like a moose :naughty:

mmmm how sweet.....its so annoying that he can just about pull off anything that he wears, i need to keep my hair back sometimes but id just look like a moose :naughty:

tell me about. i tried an alice band a couple of days ago and it was just WRONG!!!!

Mika - teach me how to be perfect! :wub2:

tell me about. i tried an alice band a couple of days ago and it was just WRONG!!!!

Mika - teach me how to be perfect! :wub2:

I dont think it helps that i have a big forehead,i look in the mirror and just want to spam myself :naughty:

I dont think it helps that i have a big forehead,i look in the mirror and just want to spam myself :naughty:

hahaha

*runs up to you*

*smack*

SPAM!!!

*runs off giggling*

hahaha jokes. im sorry.

i cover my head with a FRRRIIIINGE :D