• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL YOU GUYS! You're doing well without me!

I FINALLY got let into this forum. The old one was scary. I felt like I was lost in a desert O.o

anyways, thankyou for the compliments! My_Rainbow_Radio, i sent u it via myspace. it's too long for PM!

And erm i dnt think mika would be too impressed if i gave him that fanfic LOL he'd prolly send me to prison XDDD

and erm...

yeah. we dont talk about his sexuality here. It's TABOO!

hah just read your fanfic again

You should really be the professional fanfic writer on this forum Caz :biggrin2:

FanFic writer on the forum LMAO yeah dont think Sunny would approve! Glad you all like it though. Maybe I could help Mika make up stories for his characters? [hint hint Mika...]

and erm yes, I agree, that position looks VERY inviting :thumb_yello: Not sure about the Monkey Mask though LOL that would be a bit TOO weird for me! :roftl: :roftl:

im suprised that sunny hasn't even locked this thread! :roftl:

So am I actually! VERY surprised! Maybe he cant be bothered to read it all LOL! If I was a moderator of a forum and a thread was this long I'd be long "God I can't be arsed! Next thread!"

and erm yes, I agree, that position looks VERY inviting :thumb_yello: Not sure about the Monkey Mask though LOL that would be a bit TOO weird for me! :roftl: :roftl:

I duno:wink2:

HAHAHA nah not really...

im actually quite worried that someone might of advised mika at the signing to check out the forum recently XD

I think they did yesterday at the HMV thingy. So erm...

Mika have a fun time reading all this lol and dont think badly of us!

hahaha imagine mika mentioning this thread in an interveiw 'yes, on my fanclub's forum, some girl started a pervy thread about me containing stories,thoughts and wierd dreams about me being tied to a chair whilst being forced to listen to lollipop being sang by a load of fangirls.' :roftl: :roftl: