(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

lol ive never been there before. far too many posts, cant be arsed to read it XD

whats it about?

yeah would like to know too, seems bit too long and i've given up on it...wanna explain freddieee?

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah would like to know too, seems bit too long and i've given up on it...wanna explain freddieee?

Freddiesbar ... well its been there since the start of this when a lot of us joined in February ... , its a bar! , now all the people that have met at gigs and are friends have gone in there and its developed into a vitrual bar with managers and the like!

Ohh and it had its share of problems in the early days

Freddiesbar ... well its been there since the start of this when a lot of us joined in February ... , its a bar! , now all the people that have met at gigs and are friends have gone in there and its developed into a vitrual bar with managers and the like!

Ohh and it had its share of problems in the early days

oooh sounds interesting. but i spose its a bit like this thread; newcomers just wouldnt fit in - they havent been in the thread since the beginning, so i'll just let the regulars carry on with their familiar chitty chatting :)

oooh sounds interesting. but i spose its a bit like this thread; newcomers just wouldnt fit in - they havent been in the thread since the beginning, so i'll just let the regulars carry on with their familiar chitty chatting :)

Yeh Cazgirl that is true , its hard for somebody new to come in as what tends to happen is people become mates and get along etc etc .....we are upto 30 ish people and its tough for a newbie to get into that , it moves so fast and they are kinda unknown ......

Ohh Guess Im now part of this thread ..superb!

<gets drink and relaxes back , right what we talking about?>:biggrin2:

Man I wish I lived in the UK. He's so much more popular there than here. Then I could see my lovely Mika on TV all the time! :wub2:

Me too! I'm in seriously, the most boring part of the US where no one ever comes to perform. I feel like I'm missing out on some of the mania or whatever.

Man I wish I lived in the UK. He's so much more popular there than here. Then I could see my lovely Mika on TV all the time! :wub2:

well he do kinda live there, but he does plenty of touring anyway and he goes to america nearly just as much :) and remember to keep us updated with when he'll be on tv when he gets there :D

Yeh Cazgirl that is true , its hard for somebody new to come in as what tends to happen is people become mates and get along etc etc .....we are upto 30 ish people and its tough for a newbie to get into that , it moves so fast and they are kinda unknown ......

Ohh Guess Im now part of this thread ..superb!

<gets drink and relaxes back , right what we talking about?>:biggrin2:

hehe don't think u'll be added to the top posters of this thread, as it is strictly for girls only :naughty:

hahaha *imagines freddie in a blonde wig and lollipop girl style dress*

XDDDD

sorry fred. can i call ya fred? freddums? freddie dumdums?

hahahaha.

TWENTY MINUTES GUYS TILL HE'S ONNNNNNN

Freddie , freddieski , niceeee I like that one , dundums ... mmm ill think on that!

So Mika soon great!

Who makes the drinks in here!:biggrin2:

hahaha *imagines freddie in a blonde wig and lollipop girl style dress*

XDDDD

sorry fred. can i call ya fred? freddums? freddie dumdums?

hahahaha.

TWENTY MINUTES GUYS TILL HE'S ONNNNNNN

poor freddie, how will u cope with us in this thread ?? lol

Freddie , freddieski , niceeee I like that one , dundums ... mmm ill think on that!

So Mika soon great!

Who makes the drinks in here!:biggrin2:

lol! well, since most of us are underage for a certain topic, some people are FAR too young for alcohol! Shame on you Freddie dumdums! *sigh* And I thought you mods set an example ;)

HAHAHAHA. jokes! :roftl: :roftl:

lol! well, since most of us are underage for a certain topic, some people are FAR too young for alcohol! Shame on you Freddie dumdums! *sigh* And I thought you mods set an example ;)

HAHAHAHA. jokes! :roftl: :roftl:

that is so true, i hadn't even thought of that...lol tut tut freddie tut tut