Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello people!

nikoulini i have that picture as the background on my phone!

gah hes so pretty =]

i love it, in that interview when they talk about elton john and he's like

'well he hasnt invited me round for tea yet"

lol =]

lol! i remember that! :D

go see my thread "omg so gutted" ^_^

guys found out mika's sis goes to this school not far from mine so i asked my sis if she could ask someone if they knew her from that school and they said yes...it's nice knowing theres some mika blood somewhere near me, but i don't wanna end up being one of those peopl who fajke being her friend jus cos her brother is so stunningly gorgeous *drool* :mf_lustslow:

guys found out mika's sis goes to this school not far from mine so i asked my sis if she could ask someone if they knew her from that school and they said yes...it's nice knowing theres some mika blood somewhere near me, but i don't wanna end up being one of those peopl who fajke being her friend jus cos her brother is so stunningly gorgeous *drool* :mf_lustslow:

lol! thats pretty cool news though!

i know...i was like :jawdrop: when my sis said 'oh i asked if they knew someone called allegra and she said yes'...pinch me. Now

there are more Allegra's in the world though you know lol!

but u never know...could be!

there are more Allegra's in the world though you know lol!

but u never know...could be!

hehe...didn't think allegra was a very common name, and happens to go to the same school and be in the same class as allegra penniman :naughty:? hehe

it could be mikas sister....so just to settle evryones mind im moving in and going to school wiv yr sis...u know just to make sure!.....hey might even get invited back for tea???!!!!.................:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

lol tea party! woop!

oh.

ahahaha!

i stand corrected! XD

hehe... i hope she's not like the other people i know in that school cos they are all sluts, thats prob y he wrote lollipop...all those girls are the same in that school :thumbdown:

hehe... i hope she's not like the other people i know in that school cos they are all sluts, thats prob y he wrote lollipop...all those girls are the same in that school :thumbdown:

lmao! its a st trinians school XDDDDD

hotdlp...ill be at yrs at about ten 2nite.........i could offer to walk miss penniman home from school.tomorrow.....???????!!!!!!........lol...for her protection of course!........then just casually say oh i hear your brother is in music!??!!......havent heard of him(hahahaahahahah)....maybe he can sing me a few of his songs to see if i like them?!!!!....:biggrin2:

hotdlp...ill be at yrs at about ten 2nite.........i could offer to walk miss penniman home from school.tomorrow.....???????!!!!!!........lol...for her protection of course!........then just casually say oh i hear your brother is in music!??!!......havent heard of him(hahahaahahahah)....maybe he can sing me a few of his songs to see if i like them?!!!!....:biggrin2:

lol well i'm not quite sure where the school is but i could introduce u to those who go there if u 'really' wanna be her bodyguard. Oh and Mika if you're reading this i'm not planning on stalking your sister just wanna say hi :bleh: