• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw CATS last night ^^

It was friggin amazingggggg

there was one cute cat as well :blush-anim-cl:

lol ha ha i remember seeing that ageees ago i don't remember what its about (and don't say cats) lol

I saw CATS last night ^^

It was friggin amazingggggg

there was one cute cat as well :blush-anim-cl:

I've seen it ages ago when I visited a friend in England....Yes, it is amazing! Actually I still love listeing to the sondtrack from time to time....

Well, Mikachu, you talking about a cute cat brings back memories :biggrin2:

We were sittig in the front row, just in the middle, watching the show and eating our M&Ms, when suddenly (in the middle of the performance) one male cat (a pretty cute one :naughty: ) came up towards us and stole a couple of M&Ms...hehe....kept looking at us all he time after that....*haha*

I wonder why I still remember this after 8 years!!!!! Wooooooh!

haha they always tend to do that to people at the front XD

Some girl got her teddy taken by one of the male cats but then the cat leader looked at him like *give that back now* XD

haha they always tend to do that to people at the front XD

Some girl got her teddy taken by one of the male cats but then the cat leader looked at him like *give that back now* XD

aw no bless hehe :naughty: did she start crying?

Does anyone remember Jason Donovan in Jason and the Technicolour Dreamcoat. He was my idol back in the day....

i havent seen that. I have the Donny Osmond version on tape lol! might sound wrong because he's like in his 40's but donny osmond is still hot lol!

Jason was fab. That was the first time in my life I was tempted to jump on the stage. When he came up on the lift, I wept....Donny has aged well though

lol Donny has aged VERY well! Still a very good looking man. AAAAND he's such a dear too!

FAT Elvis?? Elvis was FAT??

rofl!

my dad is a fan of Elvis.

AND he died on my sister's birthday! (16th August) not the same year though lol

I was weaned on Elvis, Queen and Status Quo I adore Elvis. and Queen. Not so much The Quo but fat Elvis but frickin lovely.