• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well I've never been considerd normal, so I'm really not the person to judge who's normal and who's not :roftl:

totally understandable :thumb_yello: but i tend to think that there's really no such thing as normal... but it's kinda true isn't it?

omg EVEN thinking of this blushes us, girlies. Think that its REALLY happening!!

No- I think I would go for "heart attack"..

Some of u are so lucky to touch him! :naughty:

I would really like to see Mika's face when he is reading this thread.. I think this much of obsession made us all monsters! LOL. :wink2:

URGHHH I LOVE HIM!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

omg EVEN thinking of this blushes us, girlies. Think that its REALLY happening!!

No- I think I would go for "heart attack"..

Some of u are so luck to touch him! :naughty:

I would really like to see Mika's face when he is reading this thread.. I think this much of obsession made us all monsters! LOL. :wink2:

URGHHH I LOVE HIM!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Hey there Beryl! Welcome to the forum and welcome to the thread!

and erm heheheh we're hoping mika does NOT read this thread lmfao! XD

hey random thought... right i was watching tv then the diet coke advert came on (u know the lift one), then i was thinking oh i wish we would get stuck in the lift then mika would come in with his tight white tshirt to come and fix it while we there sipping our cokes :naughty:

this is the link if u ain't seen it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmFKanccpbs and you'll see what i mean :D

hey random thought... right i was watching tv then the diet coke advert came on (u know the lift one), then i was thinking oh i wish we would get stuck in the lift then mika would come in with his tight white tshirt to come and fix it while we there sipping our cokes :naughty:

this is the link if u ain't seen it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmFKanccpbs and you'll see what i mean :D

what about getting stuck AFTER Mika has come in ?:biggrin2: