• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA YOU MASTER TEASER :king: !!! He really knows how to get us all "excited" don't he huh.......

*listening to Erase* ...........nananna......."I bet you can't erase my touch".......nana......lala........ "you never had time to go to sleep,

we'd wake up tangled in the sheets".......WTF kiiiiiillll meeeee *gah*

omg does it actually say that!! i had never noticed, now i'm jealous of whoever he was tangled up with oh wait it was me (i wish) :naughty:

omg does it actually say that!! i had never noticed, now i'm jealous of whoever he was tangled up with oh wait it was me (i wish) :naughty:

I believe he says "You never had time to go to sleep, we'd wake up tangled in the sheets on a bed that we called home...when the pain won't go away...you might as well put your finger on the trigger...ERAAAAAAAAASE my love....I bet you can't ERAAAAAAAASE my touch..." etc etc

I believe he says "You never had time to go to sleep, we'd wake up tangled in the sheets on a bed that we called home...when the pain won't go away...you might as well put your finger on the trigger...ERAAAAAAAAASE my love....I bet you can't ERAAAAAAAASE my touch..." etc etc

ah that verso ok, lucky whoever was in that bed with him lol

Hahaha yea lucky whoever gets to get tangled in the sheets with him :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Why can't I ever have/remember a dream with Mika?! :thumbdown: That would've been awesome :bleh:

Oh, jassisa, I didn't have/remembered a Mika dream untill last night! :shocked:

and I was so happy when I woke up and remembered it.

I guess I only had it cuz my mum said: have pretty Mika dreams :bleh::roftl:

Oh, jassisa, I didn't have/remembered a Mika dream untill last night! :shocked:

and I was so happy when I woke up and remembered it.

I guess I only had it cuz my mum said: have pretty Mika dreams :bleh::roftl:

NAA'aaa you didn't!!! :jawdrop: I'm sooo jealous right now Frustration.gif Please do easy my pain by telling me about the dream :naughty:

hey had another random thought (yes this is what i do in my spare time) lol

Right, what would u do if u like accidentally saw mika getting changed and he was like literally wearing like..err... nothing :naughty: ?

Right, what would u do if u like accidentally saw mika getting changed and he was like literally wearing like..err... nothing :naughty: ?

oooooh its a toughie! couldnt rele just take a picture, would be kinda rude of me :naughty: obviously i would store a mental image:thumb_yello:

or if he was very open, id be like 'can i touch?' lol

what would u do then? :naughty:

probably stand there like this ---> :shocked:

i've never seen the other gender naked... :blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted:

Sorry girls..this isnt the right place..but I cant find that thread....Does anyone know who is that girl in the Love Today Vid?I cant find that thread,and I dunno if someone's already found that out...YOu know they are dancing together and so on....She has short hair...anyone?

Sorry girls..this isnt the right place..but I cant find that thread....Does anyone know who is that girl in the Love Today Vid?I cant find that thread,and I dunno if someone's already found that out...YOu know they are dancing together and so on....She has short hair...anyone?

she's beautiful!! I like her :biggrin2:

Ooohw... can I join this one too????:blink::roftl: :roftl:

hello everyone!

What topics are being discussed on this fine evening?

I am currently dancing with my friend to candyman. We are high on pepsi :roftl:

high on pepsi LOL!

I've been high on water! there's something special with the water in the Opera house

i have absolutely no idea :boxed: sorry

oooooh its a toughie! couldnt rele just take a picture, would be kinda rude of me :naughty: obviously i would store a mental image:thumb_yello:

or if he was very open, id be like 'can i touch?' lol

what would u do then? :naughty:

lmao yeah and he'd be like of course!! actually i'd highly doubt it cos once someone asked him if they could touch his hair and he was like no, freak or summin, but then again if he realised that u 'accidentally' saw him there naked he'd either hide and get embarassed or yeah be very open and be like, u like wat ya see :naughty: hehe