(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

ooooohhhhh maaaannnnn im gettin chucked off the comp :thumbdown: speak to everyone 2moro, dont talk too much, ill have loads to catch up on :naughty:

Night everyone

xxxxxxxxxx

aw thats a shame, well if caz comes by we may be start talking a lot again, but we'll try our best not to :naughty:, well have a good night.

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i havent got any messages from mikamyspace

sucks how he's making u lot wait don't it? well at least eurovision is over now and so he better move that hot ass of his to the computer!!

ooooohhhhh maaaannnnn im gettin chucked off the comp :thumbdown: speak to everyone 2moro, dont talk too much, ill have loads to catch up on :naughty:

Night everyone

xxxxxxxxxx

goodnight Laura!!

Have sweet dreams!!:naughty:

hey girls! what is it tonight?

...bellybuttons?

:naughty:

no not yet lol... was asking before what would u do if u 'accidentally' saw mika getting changed and he weren't wearing much clothes :naughty: hehe

no not yet lol... was asking before what would u do if u 'accidentally' saw mika getting changed and he weren't wearing much clothes :naughty: hehe

:fisch: sucking a... eh.. his lollipop :fisch:

oh god! i don't know....either run away ready to die in peace or...run forwards him hypnoticed...

what would you do?

oh god! i don't know....either run away ready to die in peace or...run forwards him hypnoticed...

what would you do?

depends what his reaction is really if he's embarassed i prob would to then turn away then kinda giggle, if he weren't so shocked i'd prob be there staring at his u know what shocked that he's there infront of me with everything in full view lol :naughty: sometimes my imagination gets the best of me *sigh*

depends what his reaction is really if he's embarassed i prob would to then turn away then kinda giggle, if he weren't so shocked i'd prob be there staring at his u know what shocked that he's there infront of me with everything in full view lol :naughty: sometimes my imagination gets the best of me *sigh*

ya hahaha i would stay to stare too!

oh hotdlp where is evryone tonight?

if he weren't so shocked i'd prob be there staring at his u know what shocked that he's there infront of me with everything in full view lol :naughty:

:roftl: Me to haha..... oooh the sweetness of fantasy In_Love.gif:naughty:

ya hahaha i would stay to stare too!

oh hotdlp where is evryone tonight?

no idea, think everyones getting bit stressed about this whole competition so am i and i havent even entered!! lol

no idea, think everyones getting bit stressed about this whole competition so am i and i havent even entered!! lol

oh please i'm a bit embarrased to ask, but could you tell me whats that "competition thing" exactly?:blush-anim-cl:

(don't tell anyone i asked you)

oh please i'm a bit embarrased to ask, but could you tell me whats that "competition thing" exactly?:blush-anim-cl:

(don't tell anyone i asked you)

ssh it's our lil secret :wink2: lol basically they did this competition where u win tickets to one of his concerts (in the uk) and in order to win u had to dress up like the craziest, wackiest person, and 5 people can win per gig so today we're waiting for him to announce the people who want to go to the london concert

OMG you're mean! I live too far away but I think I would probably die in his arms, fall to the ground and lie there with foam in front of my mouth :bleh: yeah, sexy!:naughty:

Why can't he come over to Germany and live here. I heard he's still using the tube. Imagine you're sitting in the tube and there's Mika sitting next to you. I would go like :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG you're mean! I live too far away but I think I would probably die in his arms, fall to the ground and lie there with foam in front of my mouth :bleh: yeah, sexy!:naughty:

Why can't he come over to Germany and live here. I heard he's still using the tube. Imagine you're sitting in the tube and there's Mika sitting next to you. I would go like :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

u know what i actually think about it alll the time... i'm sitting there then i just look around i see this familiar face and i'm just like :blink: and theres me listening to his music on my ipod then we start chattibg, i wonder if he still takes the tube cos he's getting more famous now so more people will recognise him

hey had another random thought (yes this is what i do in my spare time) lol

Right, what would u do if u like accidentally saw mika getting changed and he was like literally wearing like..err... nothing :naughty: ?

Oh god what would I do...

Probably choke on air and blush a lot...:wub2:

But if I wasn't such a prudish virgin I would do sooo much more than that!!! :naughty:

hey had another random thought (yes this is what i do in my spare time) lol

Right, what would u do if u like accidentally saw mika getting changed and he was like literally wearing like..err... nothing :naughty: ?

i'd be like "oh sry Mika...you need any help in here?" lololo

no...i wish...

i'd probably be more like this...

"Holy S*** I AM SOOO SORRY!!!"

or

"MY GOD MIKA GET SOME PANTS ON!"

or i would just be way to embarrased to talk at all!:bleh:

no...i wish...

or

Those are maybe some more realistic reactions :naughty::lmao:

no...i wish...

or

yeah realistically i would prob apologise repeatedly.

and excuuse me morris, pic of mika with his top off, not poss... it would've been here and everyone would be talking about it non stop lol, u best find that pic then :bleh:

yeah realistically i would prob apologise repeatedly.

and excuuse me morris, pic of mika with his top off, not poss... it would've been here and everyone would be talking about it non stop lol, u best find that pic then :bleh:

Ok here it is......

numriser0t015vz0tb8.jpg

I guess I wasn't hallucinating:mf_rosetinted:

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG MORRRIISSSSS AAAH WHERED U FIND IT I THINK IM GONNA FAINT

lool you're welcome :bleh:

sometimes i can't seperate reality from dreams , guess this was real :mf_rosetinted:

i dont know, it's in some kinda french magazine - thank god for that:mf_rosetinted: