(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

haha lol

im guessing that was from big girl you are beautiful?

did you see the video of that from preston?

that was down right mean!

how could he do that to me?!

This pic is FRESH from yesterday!!

He performed during a mini concert in Hong Kong :biggrin2:

I'll just stick to this pic for a while.............. :roftl:

Found this ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d99RdBgUBt0

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just found something to make a Big Girl costume... lol in a... "chicken" shop (?! Am I supposed to say it this way?!) Now I'll be the "Big Girl In The Blue With The Big Bust On" :naughty: And the lady was proud to show me Life in Cartoon Motion !!!! :) I HAD to buy something there, had I?

Let's just hope I won't be raped before I get to meet Mika backstage.:boxed: (Who said "not before but when" doh !! That wouldn't be rape!! What? Iceman? Oh nooooooo !!!):naughty: Ok ok I shut up...

:arf2:Sophie

I've just found something to make a Big Girl costume... lol in a... "chicken" shop (?! Am I supposed to say it this way?!) Now I'll be the "Big Girl In The Blue With The Big Bust On" :naughty: And the lady was proud to show me Life in Cartoon Motion !!!! :) I HAD to buy something there, had I?

Let's just hope I won't be raped before I get to meet Mika backstage.:boxed: (Who said "not before but when" doh !! That wouldn't be rape!! What? Iceman? Oh nooooooo !!!):naughty: Ok ok I shut up...

*haha* sounds like a good costume....u soud really exited about it...and hyper LOL!!:roftl:

I've just found something to make a Big Girl costume... lol in a... "chicken" shop (?! Am I supposed to say it this way?!) Now I'll be the "Big Girl In The Blue With The Big Bust On" And the lady was proud to show me Life in Cartoon Motion !!!! I HAD to buy something there, had I?

Let's just hope I won't be raped before I get to meet Mika backstage. (Who said "not before but when" doh !! That wouldn't be rape!! What? Iceman? Oh nooooooo !!!) Ok ok I shut up...

Wow sounds really nice, and what a nice lady with LICM and all :bleh:

And I'm praying that nothing'll happen to you :wink2:

Yay I love "with the big bust on" :blush-anim-cl:

So Mika, you thought about me when writing that line didn't ya :das::roftl::lmao:

haha XD

but what about when you leave mika o_O iceman could get you then!

haha just take a baseball bat with ;]

she could be a mika fan! did you ask her if she was a member here lol?

yeah so i came here in an effort to quell my VERY SEVERE MIKA HORMONES/FANTASIES.

it's not working cuz i just saw the very mikagasmic photo. DASNGIT

lol

if anything, this thread will have the same affect as that picture XD

Hormones! they plague me!

well, i've gotta go to bed now actually =( I'd love to stay up and rant about getting mika in a dark closet with no central heating... but sadly... i must bid you farewelllll

BYE!

lol aw well good night, looks like the rest of us will need to get heated up instead

Hormones! they plague me!

well, i've gotta go to bed now actually =( I'd love to stay up and rant about getting mika in a dark closet with no central heating... but sadly... i must bid you farewelllll

BYE!

Goodnight!

xx