(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

You know what I just might come!!! *LOL* I'm very tempted to meet you lovely folks personally and not to mention seeing Mika again (after the festival in august) :naughty::wink2:

I will have money by then, but flying to England all alone.....haha Danika you CAN'T complain about 2 hours in train :roftl:

Come on you're :italia: for god sake you should have balls to do it! :lol3::lmao:

lol, 2 hours. on train. by myself. oh great lol, i don't trust myself enough to do that.

And do italians have balls? i didn't know that... :S cos i don't seem to have any, (well no wonder i'm a woman) ah yes i am high on mika drugs

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, 2 hours. on train. by myself. oh great lol, i don't trust myself enough to do that.

And do italians have balls? i didn't know that... :S cos i don't seem to have any, (well no wonder i'm a woman) ah yes i am high on mika drugs

just think of mika and all will go well =]

Right I have to go now.

But I will certainly be back (haha I sound like Terminator...)

To get hyper about seeing Mika again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Eeeeee!!!!!!

Talk to you all laterz. Probz tomorrow. Was gonna watch the Soap Awards but hell this is more important!!!!! Hehe :biggrin2:

Byeeeee

xxxxxxxxx

Right I have to go now.

Eeeeee!!!!!!

Talk to you all laterz. Probz tomorrow. Was gonna watch the Soap Awards but hell this is more important!!!!! Hehe :biggrin2:

Byeeeee

xxxxxxxxx

Bye Sian!

xxx

Baaad excuses Danika baad :thumbdown: We're all high on Mika :wub2:

Umm can someone post a link about the gig?

Right I have to go now.

Eeeeee!!!!!!

Byeeeee

xxxxxxxxx

bye!

xxxx

see you in doncaster lol

Right I have to go now.

Eeeeee!!!!!!

Byeeeee

xxxxxxxxx

BI SIAN!!!!

TALK 2 U TOMMOROW!!!!:thumb_yello:

AHHHHHHHH I NEED SLEEP :bleh::biggrin2:

Laura are u going to Doncaster???:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

probably not :thumbdown: its a bit far really, especially when there are two london gigs for me to go to :biggrin2: its a shame we dont all live in the same area!

probably not :thumbdown: its a bit far really, especially when there are two london gigs for me to go to :biggrin2: its a shame we dont all live in the same area!

no kidding! it would be sooo great!! i live in spain and here the gigs are gross... i wish i lived in uk!

hey sexy ladies, wondering when i was gonna make an appearance?? lmao... ^_^;;

anyways sorry i havent been on. i was at dancing at 10:30 this morning till 6 in the evening (yes thats right, seven and a half hours of dancing...although admittedly i had an hour break...but thats still 6 and a half) and my internet hasnt been working ALLLLL day. BOOOO.

So. yeah. just thought i'd let you all know.

but now i am going to bed, hehe

niiiiight!