• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG...i know *hehe*:roftl:

AND HARRAGATE IS BORING!!!!

Lol yeah tis a bit.

I went there yestrday. To the cinema (which is a rip off!!) and then to the shops (they need Primark lol).

But me and my mate were going crazy, walking through the streets singing Love Today full blast cos shes got it on her MP3 on her phone (wish my phone was that hi tech haha)!! Twas welll funny!!

I think people thought we were drunk though... oops. It was just Diet Coke and pizza (lol!!! diet coke and a pizza please!) I swear :blush-anim-cl:

hehe i love how u just meet people of this site who live like literally next door to u and u don't even know it hehe

The closest person to me lives in Norfolk and then lots of you live in London and I live about 2 hours away.

x

The closest person to me lives in Norfolk and then lots of you live in London and I live about 2 hours away.

x

aw bless :) well looks like someone needs to move :naughty: jokes XD

Lol yeahh its funny!!!

At least now I know I'm not the only one in my area who is obsessed!! Hehe

NOW THERES 2 OF US!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:WE CAN CALL OURSELFS THE YORKSHIRE ....UM......I DUNNO???:blink:

YEH ...thats good!!!!! im gonna put it on my myspace!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

THE YORKSHIRE MIKA OBSESSORS!!!

hey do u have ....photoshop anyone...coz then we could put like a pic of yorkshire and then MIKA!!!! like a logo!!!!

YEH ...thats good!!!!! im gonna put it on my myspace!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

THE YORKSHIRE MIKA OBSESSORS!!!

hey do u have ....photoshop anyone...coz then we could put like a pic of yorkshire and then MIKA!!!! like a logo!!!!

Hehe a logo great idea!!!

I don't have Photoshop but I might be able to make one on PhotoPlus (cheap rip off of Photoshop lol!!)

Hehe a logo great idea!!!

I don't have Photoshop but I might be able to make one on PhotoPlus (cheap rip off of Photoshop lol!!)

well...where did u do the competition entery....thingy????:blink: