(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

OMG. your soo lucky..

I was at school...and i begged my mum to call..she didnt call by the time i got home they were sold out and on ebay they are like selling the the tt tickets for like a few hundred!

I know..but im actually glad mika isnt supporting them..I mean i wud be happy if he did..but mika...he is unique..you get me? xxxx

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG. your soo lucky..

I was at school...and i begged my mum to call..she didnt call by the time i got home they were sold out and on ebay they are like selling the the tt tickets for like a few hundred!

I know..but im actually glad mika isnt supporting them..I mean i wud be happy if he did..but mika...he is unique..you get me? xxxx

yeah then the concert wouldn't actually be about mika and there wouldn't be the same theme and atmosphere

yeah wished i saw them at the time... if only my friends were actually in the same music as me!! lol

urgh i hate how they keep making up crap about celebs espesh good ones who don't deserve to be put down :thumbdown:

Yeah that would have been cool...

I still have a link between The Feeling and Mika. I bougt LICM on the day I was going to see them, and they kept playing it at Doncaster Dome while we waited for them to come on stage. People always laugh at me cos i can remember the exact date I bought LICM - 24th Feb 07 - but I'm like 'I have reasons i was at a concert that day!!!' lol

Oooh yeah papers are stupid. Must be a great job, just sitting there making stuff up about people :sneaky2:

OMG. your soo lucky..

Oh i know that ebay thing is terrible. :thumbdown:

Its a rip off and its stoppnig real fans from getting tickets! :sneaky2:

The weird thing was, we got ours at 7pm when they were meant to have sold out... thats why i was so convinced that it was fake. My mums rang up Ticketline to confirm and everything but I'm still not 100% convinced cos it just seems too good to be true! :S

And yeah he is unique!! Can't compare him to anyone

You lot will be shocked to hear this.

But i havent bought LICM.!

I kinda dowloaded the songs..

But i want the album to like keep..

So hopefully this weekend i will try yo buy it.. xxx

whaaaa :shocked: no. LiCM. album?? tut tut *shakes head* well as long as you're planning on buying it :biggrin2: !!!

Oh i know that ebay thing is terrible. :thumbdown:

Its a rip off and its stoppnig real fans from getting tickets! :sneaky2:

The weird thing was, we got ours at 7pm when they were meant to have sold out... thats why i was so convinced that it was fake. My mums rang up Ticketline to confirm and everything but I'm still not 100% convinced cos it just seems too good to be true! :S

And yeah he is unique!! Can't compare him to anyone

well once you go to the concert u can belive it's real :) thats what happened with me and the big girl video shoot even when i got the email saying i was coming i didn't belive it so i wouldn't tell anyone about it til the day was actually over

I know..I feel dead bad about myself. :(:(

My friends are like SHIREEN!!!THATS DISGRACEFUL! A MIKA FAN WHO DOESNT OWN THE CD!!!TUT TUT!

And i was like :o whoopppss lol

I will buy the cd

I will

I will!! xxx

You lot will be shocked to hear this.

But i havent bought LICM.!

I kinda dowloaded the songs..

But i want the album to like keep..

So hopefully this weekend i will try yo buy it.. xxx

Lol aaah well as long as you have downloaded them!! would be well :shocked: if someone from MFC didnt have the songs at all lol!!!

I dunno y, but i always prefer like having the album there downloads arent the same for me.... :blink:

But with LICM it might be something to do with the hot pics i the booklet lol!!! :naughty::wub2:

Awwwwh...you too are sooo luckii..

I havent been to a single concert and im 14!

All my friends have been to hundreds i feel so left out :( lol

But mika is comin to manchester and im hopefully gonna get the tickets tomoz!!

So he will b my first!!

Hopefully if my parents let me!! xxxx

well once you go to the concert u can belive it's real :) thats what happened with me and the big girl video shoot even when i got the email saying i was coming i didn't belive it so i wouldn't tell anyone about it til the day was actually over

Oooh wow u went to the BG shoot?!?!

Lucky lucky girl!!

See thats why I'm moving to London lol!!

Awwwwh...you too are sooo luckii..

I havent been to a single concert and im 14!

All my friends have been to hundreds i feel so left out :( lol

But mika is comin to manchester and im hopefully gonna get the tickets tomoz!!

So he will b my first!!

Hopefully if my parents let me!! xxxx

Are you signed up to his website?!

Cos you get an email with a link to the pre-sale, so you can order them now rather than having to wait for 2moro, and guarentee that you get tickets :thumb_yello:

Lol aaah well as long as you have downloaded them!! would be well :shocked: if someone from MFC didnt have the songs at all lol!!!

I dunno y, but i always prefer like having the album there downloads arent the same for me.... :blink:

But with LICM it might be something to do with the hot pics i the booklet lol!!! :naughty::wub2:

i always download, well before i used to buy cds but then i stopped cos i didn't think it was worth spending my money, then mika came out and i did download grace kelly, then his album (but that was before the album actually came out ) so i did buy it after cos that was money well spent.

Oh yeah and don't forget the funky cartoons :) and yeah of course the hot pics mehehe :naughty:

LOL.

That would be dead strange.

If there was a mika fan..

Who didnt own the songs.....:S!!!

LOL.xxxx

Lol I know its like my mate keeps asking me to send her the songs and I'm like 'nooo I couldnt possible do that to Mika, you get your ass out there and buy them because me sending you them won't contribute to his chart position/earn him well deserved money!!'

Ooooh really..

Yes i am..

I'll just go and check my emails..:D thankyou.xxxmwah

Soo..guys..how was your frist concert? how did you feel? xxxxx

i don't actually memba my first one well i kinda do but i wouldn't say its a proper one, my lodger had won a ticket to some thing where they had french and english bands :S that was prob 2 years ago, then i went to see xtina in november it was good but we were seated so the experience weren't the same... then came along mika.. XD i saw him in milan and was front row so that was def the BEST concert i had ever been to :biggrin2: and now i have 3 more to go to! so excited, i must must must stay at the front again

Lol I know its like my mate keeps asking me to send her the songs and I'm like 'nooo I couldnt possible do that to Mika, you get your ass out there and buy them because me sending you them won't contribute to his chart position/earn him well deserved money!!'

lol oh good girl! i would of prob ended up giving my album.. but i can't now it's all precious it has his autograph and i couldn't risk anyone losing unless they want their heads chopped off :naughty:

actual first concert..

Soo guys which was is better? standing or seats? xxxx

oh def standing, well for mika concerts anyway hehe, but if its for like bands who make slower music maybe seated is better? but standing you're like much closer to the stage and u do get squashed and dehydrated but at the end it's all worth it :thumb_yello:

lol oh good girl! i would of prob ended up giving my album.. but i can't now it's all precious it has his autograph and i couldn't risk anyone losing unless they want their heads chopped off :naughty:

Lol ooh lucky you!!

I ad a right catastrophe the other day, I was coming back from the pool and was loaded down with stuff, and while trying to open the door i felt something slip out of my hand... and guess what it was?!!

LICM. I was like 'noooooo' (you know in slow motion like in those films lol!). Had a panic, going 'if it is broken i will cry!!!' lol. Luckily it wasnt hehe :biggrin2:

Lol ooh lucky you!!

I ad a right catastrophe the other day, I was coming back from the pool and was loaded down with stuff, and while trying to open the door i felt something slip out of my hand... and guess what it was?!!

LICM. I was like 'noooooo' (you know in slow motion like in those films lol!). Had a panic, going 'if it is broken i will cry!!!' lol. Luckily it wasnt hehe :biggrin2:

hehe, ooh they must've made some special cover then so it wouldn't break :) hehe well luckily it didn't i would prob cry... even if it's just the plastic but u know.. its just ah u cant break it lol :bleh: its holy :D