• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

actual first concert..

Soo guys which was is better? standing or seats? xxxx

My actual first one was Westlife!! Lmao, in 2002 which would have made me either 10 or 11.....

Don't remember much apart from Shanes bright orange suit.....

First major one was McFly in 2004 (the first of 5 McFly ones lol) that was ACE we were so close to them!!!

Depends on who you are seeing really. The good thing about standing is that you can push right to the front, and it doesn't matter how early or late you booked your ticket.... Unless its segregated like Robbie Williams was (in that case you have to be lucky like i was and get tickets in the fornt section)

But seated is good too. You never actually sit down lol. but at least you got no-one pushing you or trying to steal your place if you need the loo..... Seated is best in smaller venues thouh cos if its a big one you good end up right at the back and stuck there......

Woo long post lol.

Is there such thing as a cd case cover which is waterpoorf etc? ;lol

u mean the plastic bit? thats kinda waterproof but if u mean like the booklet in it then .. mm .. no i don't think so

hey sian have u received anything yet for winning the dress up competition?

Nope. Starsie said she would send us something but we havent heard from her.

But apparently CazGirl messaged her asking about it and she replied 'I said I'd try'

So it looks like we aren't gonna get anything... She obviously cant be bothered (I'll feel really bad about saying that if we actually do get something lol)

But she also told us he was ill after the gig and wasnt gonna come out and meet anyone, so we went home, only to later find out that he had come out :sneaky2: I was like well if he wasnt doing the meet and greet specifically with the winners, she could have at least just said and then i would have waited outside with everyone else who got to meet him, instead of telling us he was ill so i just went home cos I was under the belief that he wasnt meeting ANYONE :sneaky2:

Nope. Starsie said she would send us something but we havent heard from her.

But apparently CazGirl messaged her asking about it and she replied 'I said I'd try'

So it looks like we aren't gonna get anything... She obviously cant be bothered (I'll feel really bad about saying that if we actually do get something lol)

But she also told us he was ill after the gig and wasnt gonna come out and meet anyone, so we went home, only to later find out that he had come out :sneaky2: I was like well if he wasnt doing the meet and greet specifically with the winners, she could have at least just said and then i would have waited outside with everyone else who got to meet him, instead of telling us he was ill so i just went home cos I was under the belief that he wasnt meeting ANYONE :sneaky2:

oh thats really unfair!! seriously, i understand he could've been tired but u know if he still managed to see other fans.. urgh i hate it when people don't do their jobs properly, u know what if u still don't get anything, i could try and get u an autograph? i'm willing to get anyone else autographs if they feel like they won't be able to get one

Me to gotta remember that august :roftl:

I'm always late....

But I love pushing myself threw the crowd....love to bug everybody *muhaha* :naughty:

Haha yeah same here!

And i can get away with it cos im small lol!

But OMG at the Mika gig in Leeds this REALLY tall guy did it and i was like :shocked: 'how dare you'?!?!

Ended up going onto the balcony instead cos we had the little wristband thingys, but that was better anyway cos Cherisse, Mikey, Happy Ending girl (not quite sure who that was... the one on that pic of Mika on the jetski i think) and Mikas mum came and stood near us while the support act was on! I was like 'OH. MY. GOD!!' lol!! :naughty:

Hmm I might go at 6.30 too.... the day before!!! Haha!!

Well at least I would know I'd be at the front lol!

oh yeah def! lol you'll have to bring a lot of entertainment with ya!

oh thats really unfair!! seriously, i understand he could've been tired but u know if he still managed to see other fans.. urgh i hate it when people don't do their jobs properly, u know what if u still don't get anything, i could try and get u an autograph? i'm willing to get anyone else autographs if they feel like they won't be able to get one

OMG really? Are you meeting him or something?

OMG yes pleeease!!!! That would be amazing!!!!!!!!

Iv never had an autograph before ='( thats why im well upset that its lookin like we arent getting anything

So yeah, if you can, i would appreciate is SO much! Thank youuuu!!!!

OMG really? Are you meeting him or something?

OMG yes pleeease!!!! That would be amazing!!!!!!!!

Iv never had an autograph before ='( thats why im well upset that its lookin like we arent getting anything

So yeah, if you can, i would appreciate is SO much! Thank youuuu!!!!

well if i do.. err in july i think... but i'll feel cheap if i gave him a piece of paper to sign hehe anything in particular?

well if i do.. err in july i think... but i'll feel cheap if i gave him a piece of paper to sign hehe anything in particular?

Erm... not sure. I would send you my copy of LICM but i dont know if i cold bear to be parted with it for a long amount of time lol!!

Hmmm.... I cold send the booklet or something... I would say a poster but i dont seem to have any cos magazines are so rubbish lol

Erm... not sure. I would send you my copy of LICM but i dont know if i cold bear to be parted with it for a long amount of time lol!!

Hmmm.... I cold send the booklet or something... I would say a poster but i dont seem to have any cos magazines are so rubbish lol

ok whatever u want just tell me, and hopefully i will be able to, and if my temptation for asking for a third autograph doesn't kick in :naughty: